Reviews for Dear Diary
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
Loved it I figured out that he was the cat before it said it so clever and cute
chinadoll381282001 chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Lol... seriously how could I have miss this story! This is definitely going into my favorites!
September Silver chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Your writing is amazing, the story is incredible, you capture Ginny and Draco both very well (it's hard to do romance and make sure Draco isn't OOC), and there is no complaint I could ever make, ever. I LOVE IT!
agoldenthrone chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I love this! It's so cute (:
CyraAideen chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
This was well written, and I love how Draco could turn into a cat. It was really sweet. I also loved the outfits that Ginny and her friends whore.
Obsessed With Chocolate chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
OMG by far the best fanfic I've ever read! I have never thought of Draco being the cat until the end.
HeavilyBrokenSpirit chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I love this story. Its brilliant how you started off with just Draco writing notes and Ginny writing in her diary then moved to the actual present time. I thought it was incrediable cute overall. I hope you make more of these like I loved your story The Weasel and the Kneazle. This fic was long but long in a good way.
Ginevra-Malfoy17 chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
hey!... well here i am again writing another review for another of ur fics i love! :)... well.. this review has a special note though!... i wish u would let me translate this fic into spanish! i just totally loved it! and i would like to put it in spanish also :)... only if that's ok with u of course! :)... let me know as soon as posible if there's any chance u'll let me do that :)

by the way... GREAT FIC! congrats!

xOxO!
DontCopyMe chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
SO awesome!
pamelanne chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
WOW! that was amazing! i'm at a loss of words, well not quite but the only thing that comes to mind is ' #$% that was- #$%' so i don't know if that counts. Anyways, wow one of that best G/D i've read. WOW! it seems to be all i can say. i know this review wont really help you improve at all but if all your fics are like this one you dont need to. i hope this was at least encouraging.

looking forward to reading more of your work
LeeeB chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this is a brilliant

i love it soo-oo-oo much

and i love your writing stil

*heart*
ako-si-feeYoWnah chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
swet!
angel-tears-16 chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
Very cute. Very different from you normal style and very well writtn, especially since it was out of your normal element.
Sabre Lea chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
I LUV IT!
Star Dazzled chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
I don't even like Draco too much but this story kept me reading and reading - I just couldn't stop.

I love how in character he seemed, and I love the way this was written. I'm not a big fan of diary entries and such in stories but this was really great.