Reviews for Dear Diary
harrypotterchick4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
loved this sotry

i love all your stories

you are an awesome writer

although i'm sure i've written that in many reviews for your stories
Yellowred chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Oh, so cute! I liked it so much!
ALifeOfShadows chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
That was wonderful! Ilove it! It's awesome! LOVE IT! Please, (I am begging! Really I am!) PLEASE make a sequel. That would be cool. Learning about their kids and all. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! That would be AWESOME!

-Betsy
firefly820 chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
aw, how cute! That was adorable. Maybe you could do a sequel, with Draco telling his point of view, maybe as a edtime story for their kids? ATTACK OF THE PLOTBUNNY!
bridgetmalfoy chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
aw! draco is really determined to have her! and how dare ron threaten to disown ginny as a sister! BAH! oh and you make draco sound real sexy! _

bridgetmalfoy

ps. D/G ROX MY SOX!
Roadsidefury chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
aw!

I LOVE IT TO!

i love too many of your stories, I can't choose which to love more! I bet your inbox is either overflowing if you haven't checked it in a while, or you are geting tired of getting like 3 reviews from me everyday! I read too much, I really need to get a life -_-U

Well, not much to say but that I loved it, but it was odd when you first mentioned Blaise hanging all over Draco because I know Blaise as a boy. But then later you explained it ha ha.

Well, I think I'll go now, see ya!

-Autum
DeeCohan chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Aw tghat was so sweet. I was reading the begining and i was like aw. I think i realised that Malfoy was the cat when he said where the cat liked to be scratched. I mean how would he know where she was scratching the cat? hmm lol
Pickle chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
There I was, reading over your stories (again!) when I realized that I hadn't reviewed for this one yet. It's shocking, I thought I had for all of them, and then one pops up. I like that. _ Anyway, good job, though I do wish you'd continue Aflame (Blaise is now my favorite male name...I'm bloody serious!) or W&K. Oh, yes, I changed my screen name is ScarlettDraigon ( ). Email me sometime, yes?

-The More Stubborn Tween.
zuvalupa chapter 1 . 9/25/2004
wow! that was really long and lovely! i enjoyed reading it all! it was very original! loved it! youre an excellent writer!
eleanor44 chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
This is one of my favourite stories, i love to read Draco/Ginny fics and this is fantastic!

I think it was really sweet to became a cat to spend time with her, but i thought he made it with second thoughts, lol
Rowy chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
W00t it worked... finally!

Great work! I usually read Ginny/Tom Riddles... heh, it happens to be one of my shameful addictions.

Or I go for those Draco/Hermione's but either way it was a good story.

Like someone else mentioned, the notes Draco sent were aboslutely hilarious!

You are now on my favorite author list...
Almicene Melwen chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
Love your stories. I love the idea that Draco could be a cat animagus. I hope you update soon with your other stories. To answer the other review, there are male calico cats. They're pretty rare, but there is such a thing. They're XXY on the chromosomes. Lol! So you made Draco an XXY male in this story. Oh gods, the irony.
Lol, in case you're curious read on - Calico cats are usually female because they are XX. On each of the X chromosomes there are different colors represented. One of those XX chromosomes in every cell is deactivated at some point and the one that is deactivated is called a Barr body. So the color of the other X chromosome predominates and say if it encoded a white color there would be a splotch of white. Which X chromosome that is deactivated is random and leads to splotches of color, or calico cats. Males are XY, so they don't have barr bodies, therefore are not usually calicos, unless they are XXY. Make sense? Lol, I hope so.
Jeni Draco's Girl chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
SO CUTE ... i seem to say that a lot when i review your stories... *sigh* once more, PLEASE UPDATE TWATK!you DO know that i mean the weasel and the kneazle when i write that, right?
CheesieCake chapter 1 . 2/19/2004
PMS? Hahaha. I was laughing so hard and so long at that, my sister asked whether she should dial 911 or contact a shrink to arrange an appointment asap. You wouldn't mind letting me borrow that, would you? Of course, I would give you the credit and suggest everyone read your fabulous stories. E-mail me at ? Please? Even if your answer's "no," I'd be really flattered if you spent some time typing the "NO" and hitting the send button. "The sky is going to fall, the earth is going to crack open, and London is going to be sunny" is another thing I really wanted to compliment you on. By the way, what'd you mean by "keep telling myself the cat isn't Malfoy!"? Does she already suspect? Or did you mean "isn't Malfoy's"? And, of course, the entire story was wonderful! The end is so sweet!
CiaDraconia chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Just so's ya know...ALL calico cats are female.
78 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »