Reviews for Dear Diary
CrutchyMe chapter 1 . 12/31/2003
sorry! i was really stupid and forgot the rule was one review per chapter. so no i have logged off to have another chance to review this. this story is really good. i love how you portray the characters. the description you use is amazing. the only problem is the rushed in parts like when ginny starts to realize she likes draco one entry she is like "what's up with him?" and the next she's confessing her mad crush on him. but this is a minor defect and your story still makes logical sense. this was long but well worth it.
Artichoke chapter 1 . 12/30/2003
Second Tuesday entry - "Later, G"
what? what? this is ginny? what?
BabyD-MontanaGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Aw...I love how he turned himself into a cat just so he could be with her. *sniff* Damn sweet if you ask me! This is officially one of my favs.
Indigo Child chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Davesmom,

How I ever missed reading this fantastically wonderful D/G story of yours, I'll never ever know!

I really loved the whole concept of Ginny entering things in her diary... and it was great how you delved into the actual goings on in her life near the end there... I really liked that alot! And I was totally touched how you ended the story with yet another famous Ginny diary entry... of course, many years later... and addressed to her wonderful Draco!

This story brought a smile to my face and warmth to my heart! Your D/G stories are truly the best ones out there... hands down! Keep up the wonderful work (as you always do...)... and I also look forward to more W&K! :-)

Thanks for writing and more importantly sharing your beautiful stories with us!

Take care sweetheart,

Meredith (aka Indigo Child)
ronan chapter 1 . 7/3/2003
Wow. I just spent half of an hour reading this, and I just wanted to say it was incredible. I love d/g, and even though I had guessed about draco and the cat, it was still marvelous.
Uptake chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Out of all of your HP ficlets, I believe this one is my favorite. It was very well-written and consistent, and I especially love Draco's notes to Ginny. They're hilarious.

On a more serious note, one of my favorite lines is, "Ever notice that once people get a certain impression of you, they don’t seem to notice that you’re not really that person anymore?" So true.

Anyway, I just wanted to thank you for all of your work. It's quality stuff, and that can be hard to come by.

One more thing before I go, but have you read anything by Hermann Hesse or Ayn Rand? There were a couple of things in your other stories that made me think of their work, and it just got me to thinkin', which is a feat in itself.
Meadow A chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Aw! That was a really sweet story, not to mention it was one of the most original D/G' s that I have read. It progressed slowly, whivch was really good because, c'mon, the two are like sworn enemies. Maybe you could write a sequel? You know...about their married life...it's just a thought!
Blackberry Ink chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
Wonderful! I can't get enough of your Draco/Ginny stories. I love how you write Draco - slightly OOC, but not at all disgustingly so. Just brilliant. I love your writing style. I'm looking forward to reading anything else you write. :)
purgedgonedeleted chapter 1 . 5/14/2003
I love this story...in fact, I've loved every fic of yours that I have read! This one will be read again...and again.

Great job.
elsie chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I love the fluffiness! _
Dan Breaddy chapter 1 . 4/16/2003
wow, that was really fluffy, but really cute! I loved it! Keep up the good work!
well crap chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
so incredibly adorable. i love your stories so much! they are all so good. man, you're so talented!

i just used the word "so" in every sentence i wrote. so lame.

(that was a bad joke)

but anyways, you're great!
Ginny612 chapter 1 . 4/3/2003
This is so awesome! I really love your work! Keep the stories coming! :o)
Luinthoron chapter 1 . 3/6/2003
Absolutely beautiful! And I loved those notes. Nicely going from Weasley to Ginny to Dear Ginny, and from Malfoy to D to Draco. Love this story!

Marek
Jenn chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
Oh my God! That was so great! I loved it! You're stories are all so good! Keep up the good job with the stories! :o)
78 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »