Reviews for Dear Diary
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
cute! Lovely
Slytherins Kitten chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Aw! I Love it! Look what you made me do, read fanfiction instead of doing homework!
caketwins chapter 1 . 2/4/2003
Holy Canoli!

You have NO idea how bouncy this story was making me... :) Your stories have majorly gotten me into the Ginny/Draco affair... I'm loving them.

I must say, I've read quite a few of your stories today, this is the first that I've responded to, but it's got to be one of my favorites. :)

I love the connections between your stories, too- Draco taking his mother to France, Violet showing up, etc.

Keep up the good work!

-Marion-
torlin kerru chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I liked this one it was short and sweet. I hope you keep writing.
Julienne chapter 1 . 1/30/2003
I think I should start charging a reference fee. I just recommended you to another friend who wanted to read some D/G fics. What is that now, the seventh person? Anyway, decided to reread all your marvelous fanfictions in hopes of inspiring my lazy muse. She simply refuses to work with me... Oh well, I'm still enjoying your writing, and I'm anxiously awaiting another chapter of The Weasel and the Kneazle.

-Julienne
Marionette chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
Ahh! I'm slowly being converted into a D/G fan! So much cute fanfiction! Again, a great story. Excellent job!
Rubyjuls1722 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Awwww that was sooo sweet! *sigh* I just love d/g fics! It's the best ship ever! Your an awesome writer! I just love your fics!
Caz3 chapter 1 . 12/22/2002
OMG this is so sweet
Nimph chapter 1 . 12/14/2002
Guess what? I knew he was the cat! When she wrote the cat belonged to Malfoy, I suspected, and when he said where to caress it, well, it was obvious. *laughs* I loved the idea, though. I also liked the idea of the elements dresses, and Draco was so sexy! *sighs* I can imagine him as a cat. Besides, why does Ginny always cut her hair? It's funny. *grins* But, I loved this one, Ginny writing on the diary while he was watching (and while I was laughing), Draco being so sweet, even Ron acting Big-brother-ish. Yay! And there's more to read! *grins*
Rebuky chapter 1 . 12/12/2002
sweet :o)
WhitePerria chapter 1 . 11/26/2002
I JUST LOVE THIS ONE! DESPERADO'S MY FAVORITE THOUGH! (LOVE THE SONG!)
Flav0ftheweek chapter 1 . 11/23/2002
rock on! that was sooo awesome! you are one of the few authors that write sooo good that i actually stay up until 12:18 on a school night, the day before the quarter ends, and the day before we have 5 tests to read your fics! i'm absolutely addicted to this place. i've gots to say, D/G is absolutely the best pairing, and you have got to write more fics!

Flav0ftheweek

PS. today isn't actually one of those days, but it is 12:19. lol
Chipper chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
*snifflez*That woz soooooo nice and sweet and brill as always!I loved the idea of writing it from the diary point of veiw then changing it around when it needed to be.I really really liked this 1 and i cant say which is my fave of ur fanfics coz theyre all as u figured i liked it lol.-
cold flower chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
Very cute story. _ I liked how you incorporated the kitty. Well done!
stormyfire chapter 1 . 8/10/2002