Reviews for Exchanges
I NEW IT! I NEW IT! When I read David in your story I was thinking of doctor who!
Story is awesome keep up the cool work ;)
Timeless Illusion chapter 4 . 3/15/2014
Hot damn I hope you finish this story. I've been looking for it again for ages, and I'd really love to see how it all ends.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2013
Yay 10th doctor forebear gotta lovedavid tenant
death's little sis1 chapter 3 . 5/19/2013
OMG IM JUST STARTING THIS STORY TODAY AND I COUlDNT HOLD BACK TEARS
death's little sis1 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Im the same way. When I found out about it I wouldn't stop reading for a week. I read the manga though so I'm on chapter 362
Glass O'Lemonade chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Fairy Tail is a very reasonable excuse for not updating. I've seen the first season of the anime and am waiting for Volume 24 of the manga to come out later this month. Glad to know there's other FT fans out there! Oh, and if you're interested I have a quick FT one-shot on my profile. Well, looking forward to the 'real' chapter! -Lem
Edge of My Life chapter 4 . 3/9/2013
Oh my word, this story is probably one of my favourites, no matter how depressing it is haha! Honestly, take as much time as you need for getting the final chapter out because I'm sure you don't wanna rush it and then feel bad! So in the meantime, enjoy Fairy Tail and I personally cannot wait for the final chapter of this story! :)

Shannon
Wandering Lilly chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
YOU
YOU
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS.
I've already reviewed and I've even bothered you to continue this on tumblr but i'm especially emotionally unstable right now and I tripped over this while browsing my favorites and I said why not and now MY HEART WILL FOREVER BE BROKEN I'M CRYING LIKE A WATER FOUNTAIN.
and also I really love you for writing this (or anything, really) despite the fact that you broke my heart in two.
So I don't bother anymore and I better leave now.
-Lilly.
otaku908 chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
please do more than 4 :(
papermoon2 chapter 3 . 11/3/2012
Please update! I want to know what happens! Great story!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
UPDATE !
Mouers chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
No you did make me cry! But I'm in love with this story and the fact that your such a good writer. Update please.
Wandering Lilly chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
You don't know how very, very, desperately much I am hating you right now. Almost as much as I'm loving you. I mean... holy mother of all that's cool! THIS MADE ME CRY.
And not just 'oh-I-hit-my-toe-with-the-bed' kind of cry, no! It's freaking 'my-cat-died' kind of cry.
I hope you're proud of yourself :c

Anyway, despite all this angst and bitterness and all, this is wonderfully written and oh-so very in-character (Though I can't see Soul ditching Maka... that's just plain uncool) that it makes me want to die.
Also I'm rotting in envy. I wish I were you.

For some strange reason, I thought this was the end xD. I think I'd have sort-of liked it if it had been the case, Soul certainly earned it. But UGH, MAKA, Y U SO SELF-DEPRECATING? x3. Honestly, for someone so badass, she can be very stupid from time to time-.-
And then there's David, whom I wish I could just abduct and :insert random mature thoughts in here:..

UGH I WANTS MOAAAAAR! This is turning out to be a reaaaally long review, I hope you don't mind :3 and I hope in next chapter we get to see more of Tsubaki and Patty ('cause Tsubaki is the right one to confide about Maka's feelings and insecurities and Patty and giraffes are just love).

At what point exactly did I start rambling? I don't know either D: I hope to see the next chapter soon 'cause all these tears must have been worth SOMETHING;_; but no pressures, just make sure to have lots of duct tape 'cause I'm sure you'll have to fix a lot of broken hearts xD.

Greetings,
Lilly
The Reality DumPer chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
I dunno...maybe years would go by, Soul's bride dies, Maka and David would split up/get married and David dies, and Maka and Soul would see each other then go back together again? Hahaha just guessin.
Geh, I only thought of one word for Soul while reading the second chap: FICKLE. And it happens to most guys all the time.
Btw, you're writing's great, it actually touched me in a way, and I would've cried if I had not depleted my tears last night. LoL
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2012