Reviews for Movie Night
mantinemaniac chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
AH&$($#JF I was hoping you would do another story explaining Alyssa's hatred for Navel after The Nicotine Club! I loved this! Very well-written, and very plausible. It was refreshing to read Navel with his more serious personality of a Delphi agent than the dopey comic relief he seemed to turn into in Trauma Team. Great job!
XxFaithfullyFallenxX chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
T.T Why? I read the description and thought it would be a cute little family fix but instead you give me this! But despite making me cry it was still very good. It was well written and there were some really strong emotions running around. With no noticeable grammar issues and short, but powerful, details I'd give it a 4/5. Despite enjoying it, I probably would not have clicked it if I knew what it was, a little misleading with the description... Then again there happens to be an angst tag, so I guess you did try to warn people... Good job though.
MidsummerNiteDreamer chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
The whole time I was reading this I was screaming "No, Little Guy! Don't go!" in my head. Excellent work as usual, THT. :] - 3 MSND
LittleGuyLover chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
This was absolutely amazing!

I loved your recurring line of, "It's the two of them, or him," and the way it's slowly revealed that Little Guy is leaving. It really adds to the story.

:'( Loved this, but so sad! Amazing writing, engaging, it was wonderful. :D

LittleGuyLover
kadabrafreak890 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Oh god, this was *sniff* beautiful.

Legit, this was very well done. Mental movie played out perfectly, and I could feel Little Guy's pain over leaving. : I didn't want to see him go, but it is 'angst' after all.

Wonderful job.

This deserves a favorite.
Indochine chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Whoa... Very beautiful and very sad. I guess I should have expected it, since it's "Angst".

But still... I'm glad to see that this could be a prequel of your story the "Nicotine Club". I like how you pictured Navel, but poor guy, the choice is easy to take but difficult at the same time...

I hope you'll write other stories about this decision he took, about his feelings for Naomi also! :)

See you! :)