Reviews for The Right Thing
Hazel chapter 1 . 1/4
Ummm...I'm probably not going to take my top off. But I'm reviewing! That counts, right? I hope? But oh well. Please take this as a proclamation of your greatness. At writing. Will you write more cade? I know this is a Cori story (oh my gosh that rhymes!) but I can't help loving cade.
Always yours, Hazel
Anonymous chapter 2 . 8/12/2014
Hey man, damn. Lots of emotion in this fanfic, I'm digging it! (: I can see it's been a few years and I don't know if my review will alter /anyone in particulars/ ambition or anything... But I know of a healthy group of people, including thyself, who would just love to see more of this story. It is one of your many that blow me away and i'd just really care to see it finished. Aannnd to quench my ever present curiosity haha. Well, I guess that's it... Oh, loving the angst-y style you've got going on, you're descriptions and imagery are spot on and it Really puts the reader on edge as too whether this'll be a happy end or a not so happy end. lol
Please, come back to us - Happy writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
OMG OMG OMG LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE I felt so sorry for Cat though :( then she acted like nothing happened though and I was like "you little-!" Cause you know Tori kinda got really confused X3
SLDKJFD chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
WHEN WILL YOU UPDATE?! DDDD: OMGLSDKFJ LDKJF
Junk Head chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
Damn, whatever Cat's on I'll take two.
Mr. Crowley chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Maybe Tori has a brain tumor. Something like that (ok, not exactly, but the hallucination-memory loss part) happened to this guy (he was in his 20's) I knew a few years back. Turned out it was a tumor alright. He had to have surgery, it was pretty fucked up. Tori should see a doctor ASAP.
LackingLucidity chapter 2 . 4/6/2013
are you ever gonna update? I love this story so much so far
TyrionGreywind chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Hmmmm
Courtknee chapter 2 . 9/7/2012
She's in the matrix isn't she. God damn Lockness Monster.
MadTrout chapter 2 . 8/27/2012
I'm so confused. But it the best most blissfully satisfied way possible, why am I that satisfied
Because your writing is the best writing on this site. I'm conviced.
BrownieStick chapter 2 . 8/19/2012
..so confused.

I know it's been over a year but I really hope you come back to this story at some point, coz seriously.. what the hell is happening lol..
HiddenTreatmentSilentThoughts chapter 2 . 5/27/2012
Yu Neeeeeed To Write More! o.o3
forgetfulx3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
MOARRRR. NAO. Is this where it ends? NOOOOO :(
forgetfulx3 chapter 2 . 1/14/2012
MOARRRR. NAO. Is this where it ends? NOOOOO :(
TOATAL GEAR HEAD chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
lol the centapede thing was funny...and I like your choice of keeping us readers on our toes... Very refreashing
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »