Reviews for Amongst The Cherry Blossom Trees
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Jigoku-Dayu93 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Not my pairing, but a cute fic. Well-written and sweet.
Alunesta chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
:3 that was so cute! this is one of my favorite couples! great job!
Anne.Mercy chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
*squeals* Aaaaw, I think the last two sentences just made it perfect ...and really your story put me at peace (as you described so good for Hinata)

I think it was a very well rounded one-shot and just too adorable :3 In fact it's really amazing in which way you portrayed Hina and how well you did the insight of her thoughts:D
kady0000 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
AMAZING STORY. i dont like so much the pairingbut hey it seems to be a hole lot awesomw. i wish u could continue the story
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
How delightful! It was so sweet and quiet and very Hinata. Your descriptions were lovely; it was like I was there with them. Thank you for the adorable fluff!
Littlebooks chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Aww, this was a cute little fluff. Loved it.
Ziazan chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
It was more than okay, it was adorable! I really enjoy reading stories where Hinata realizes Kiba has loved her all along, but they're usually really angsty. So this was a really nice fluffy read. Plus the part where Kiba woke up was super funny u. (btw did you say you had a tumblr? If you didn't I'm sorry, it's just that I have been reading multiple stories in a row and I don't remember which author said what xD;;)
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Awwwww, that was soooo cuuute~~! x333 So sweet; I just wanna squeal~! _ *squee*

...And I bet Kiba was just pretending to be asleep. xDDD

/Amazing/ story~! 833
Hina03Sped chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was one of the cutest stories I have read so far. 2, hell I give it 3 thumbs up :D lmao
babycakesninja chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
WHOA! This is very descriptive! You haven't explained any emotions but they're evident in the character's actions by the way you tell them anyway, which I think is a good way of writing. Now I know that you know that I know I don't particularly agree on KibaHina as much as NaruHina but this story, along with Guyface, convinces me KibaHina may as well happen because of they way you view the pairing. Well done, Gerkyhen! :))
Shartnut chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow! I really loved this. The descriptions were adorable 3 :3

Please write more one shots :D