Reviews for red
NamemeasYouwish chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I hope you'll continue this story,it's really well done.
I'm looking forward to read more.
Happy holidays for you,and a muse as busy as a bee.
GaaNaru fan chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Where to begin...
Thank you for coming back from the dead! I love your story. It is absolutely amazing, and like always you leave me wanting more. You had me cry a little in this chapter, but it was also so intense. My favorite part was the whole gaara/minato scene. Anyway just wanted to say you're awesome. Lovvveeeeddd this chapter and don't wait a year to update again :P your fans need you! We aren't gone. We are just patiently waiting here for your return.
DanDevWe chapter 12 . 11/5/2016
Chapter so good. I really enjoyed. Some parts even made me cry. Awesome writing
Zeri chapter 3 . 11/2/2016
This is awesome I love the dynamics on this story and I can only hope that you more. Please don't ever stop doing what you doing. I love the ass-slapping, I can't lie about that one it's just something about the domination in that one act that I can't get over
Guest chapter 12 . 11/2/2016
It's amazing that you decided to continue your story.
inuyashamunkey chapter 11 . 10/12/2016
i wish this to one day be updated again. but alas, i must sleep.
Naruto Fan chapter 11 . 7/20/2016
I really enjoyed this story it is sad that it seems like this was abandoned because you took so much time and dedication into writing something as beautiful as this. I would love an ending please I'd you ever read this I hope you find it in your heart to update. You still have many followers wanting to read what happens next.
SweetHunniiBunnii chapter 11 . 6/19/2015
Really nice story! Started to re-read this story again. Super good and hopefully you'll find inspiration and update it!
Night.Wing52 chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
Just finished the chapters today and they are so great, I love the plot twist. The previous chapters had a lot of drama and I loved it. You should put some football scenes in some future chapters. Keep up the great work, I'll be supporting u. ; )
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
This Narugaa fanfic, is amazing! So beutiful QwQ
Plz update when you have the next chapter.
Btw, you're an very talented author :3
Jesus chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
Keep up the good work. Please update as often as you can!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
So what did choarlette do to hurt him and I am guessing she is a real gold digger
TQOSAW chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
goodness gracious me! Loved this so much, I do hope there is more. I really like how much there is to read. How many pages is it in word or whatever program you use (Assuming you use one). Best of luck.
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 11 . 12/14/2013
omg i got so confused but i got it now and what took you so long to do a new chapter i been waiting like for ever
Smiley395 chapter 11 . 12/13/2013
I Love this story FINALLY HURRY UP AND UPDATE KEPT US WAITING SO LONG I THINK WE DESERVE ANOTHER CHAPTER