Reviews for Please be Patient with me
Duchess on fire chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great !
LunarYamiDemon chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
O/x/O hOMG, . and AWESOME! x3 *squeals* That was some good Kurtofsky smex w And I absolutely loved that you put Kurt in a smexy nurses outfit! Lessthanthree lessthanthree That was awesome and delish XD And god, Karofsky's expression (and reaction lmao)...Just wonderful XD And everything was just...Ohhhhh, just so wonderfully smexy (lol I lack the words to describe this piece of awesomeness XD) And lol the ending XD Poor Kurt, Karofsky transferred the illness to him. But don't worry Kurt! Your David will take very good care of you! ...Crap, that came out wrong rofl XDDD I absolutely lurved this fic! It was awesome! x3 Great job! Oh and BTW, by "Bike Chanderson" do you possibly mean Mike ChangXBlaine Anderson? Cause I can't think of anyone else that has Anderson as a last name and first name that starts with a B. And just remembered that Mike's last name was Chang XD OMG, I really need to know so that way I can possibly request a fic from you X3 I just need to know if my hunch is correct lol
Slasher91 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This was/is so awesome! I have no other words but THIS WAS/IS SO AWESOME!
Aetheriata chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Uhhhhh, a great bed time story for me *_*

I will dream good dreams...

And as a prompt: Kurt and Dave on the phone to discuss PFLAG and Dave does some educating of his own... the dirty kind :D
xxFragmentsxx chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww. No FAIR! I wanna see Davey in the outfit! Or maybe, he can wear a butler uniform, except with just a bow tie and a really tight black speedo. That would be awesome. Thank you for writing this! I've been imagining this EXACT scenario for months now, so THANK YOU for writing it for me (so I didn't have to write it myself). And THANK YOU for making it so good!

~ xxFragmentsxx -
Juniperandroid chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
hehe classic smuttiness loved it. _
nicolethecrazyone chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awesome one shot
Maranni123 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
:D Well, good morning to me. This was wonderfully sexy and adorable at the same time. Poor David being all sick and stuff. :) Kurt is so cute though, taking care of him and hello nurse outfit. :D Wonderful work my friend! 10/10!
mothamaeghan chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow... What else can I say? Hot lemon, cute eding, Kurt in a dress, what more can you ask for?

Loving it, Mae
BreeZombiee chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Gahhh, I would read this sexy piece of work before class! But this was soo soo good! I love the little bit of fluff at the end too! But I can just imagine Kurt being completely smug over the entire thing.

Great job!