Reviews for Intervention
Machaon's Apprentice chapter 1 . 6/21
What a funny one-shot !
What a great one shot!
Go Captain America chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
It was a lot of fun to read. I want to say good word choice when it came to using STI's and not STD's.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aw, that was adorable! Good writing, and decent characterisation, particularly where Spock was concerned. McCoy's thoughts were funny and his reaction to Spock "standing up for him" was amusing. I also really liked the litany of complaints from McCoy's coworkers, and yes, the robot from the future was the funniest! An enjoyable oneshot. Thank you.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was funny! Thanks for writing. :)
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh, you sound like a sailor. I've stood way too many of those 6x6 or five-and-dimes watch rotations, and been witness to the absolute life of a ship at o'dark thirty...For that alone, I love this story. I also love it for the characterization of Bones-from everything to him as being truly efficient with his REM cycles to his relationship with Spock and Jim. Lovely! Thank you!

Keep Calm and Kling On.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kirk and Spock checking up on Dr. McCoy is great. They all need time to relax. I like how they're all trying to work on their problems together. I agree that Spock would probably beat them both at pool.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
He's "a robot from the future sent to destroy the galaxy"? Oh man, this is funny!

I like how you touched on Bones' anti-friendliness and Jim's abandonment issues in a light and funny tone. This is an amazing story! :D
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Lol that was super funny. Nice job!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was great! So many lines that mademe laugh. Great job. :)
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Exzcellent characterization of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. I loved the interaction of the three characters. McCoy was written , as I imagine him, gruff, acerbic, but essentially good-hearted. Spock was perfect! And Kirk was ...Kirk. Nicely done! I look forward to reading other stories from you.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hee! I love what everyone turned out to be complaining about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
McCoy may not be a perfect crewmate, but he is a good man. Just don't get on his bad side.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
McCoy's not a robot! He's a good guy, but a little on the grumpy side. He just doesn't consider the rest of the crew frinds, okay? Sorry about my rant. I kind of have a soft spot for McCoy and like to stand up for him.
Sofia di Luna chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I laughed a lot. Really really funny.

Kirk are just hilarious with those theories. And Bonesy always a effective doctor but not so enjoyable crewmate.

Hope more fics