Reviews for Intervention
Go Captain America chapter 1 . 8/21
It was a lot of fun to read. I want to say good word choice when it came to using STI's and not STD's.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Aw, that was adorable! Good writing, and decent characterisation, particularly where Spock was concerned. McCoy's thoughts were funny and his reaction to Spock "standing up for him" was amusing. I also really liked the litany of complaints from McCoy's coworkers, and yes, the robot from the future was the funniest! An enjoyable oneshot. Thank you.
Starry Pink chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
This was funny! Thanks for writing. :)
n1h1l4dr3m chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Oh, you sound like a sailor. I've stood way too many of those 6x6 or five-and-dimes watch rotations, and been witness to the absolute life of a ship at o'dark thirty...For that alone, I love this story. I also love it for the characterization of Bones-from everything to him as being truly efficient with his REM cycles to his relationship with Spock and Jim. Lovely! Thank you!

Keep Calm and Kling On.
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Kirk and Spock checking up on Dr. McCoy is great. They all need time to relax. I like how they're all trying to work on their problems together. I agree that Spock would probably beat them both at pool.
Ranchdressing chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
He's "a robot from the future sent to destroy the galaxy"? Oh man, this is funny!

I like how you touched on Bones' anti-friendliness and Jim's abandonment issues in a light and funny tone. This is an amazing story! :D
wolfe13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Lol that was super funny. Nice job!
Zuzanny chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
This was great! So many lines that mademe laugh. Great job. :)
infiniteworld8 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Exzcellent characterization of Kirk, Spock, and McCoy. I loved the interaction of the three characters. McCoy was written , as I imagine him, gruff, acerbic, but essentially good-hearted. Spock was perfect! And Kirk was ...Kirk. Nicely done! I look forward to reading other stories from you.
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Hee! I love what everyone turned out to be complaining about.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
McCoy may not be a perfect crewmate, but he is a good man. Just don't get on his bad side.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
McCoy's not a robot! He's a good guy, but a little on the grumpy side. He just doesn't consider the rest of the crew frinds, okay? Sorry about my rant. I kind of have a soft spot for McCoy and like to stand up for him.
Sofia di Luna chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I laughed a lot. Really really funny.

Kirk are just hilarious with those theories. And Bonesy always a effective doctor but not so enjoyable crewmate.

Hope more fics

Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Haha love the little bit Spock had in there.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Grouchy McCoy is one of my true guilty pleasures and you do him so well. Everything from 'Alone, they were the cause of ninety percent of McCoy's work related stress. Together, they were the cause of his nightmares.' cracked me up.

I'm just sorry to see this is a one-shot.