Reviews for Discarded Card
ilovemedia18 chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I love it! This story is fantastic and I really can't wait to read more. Please update soon, your story is so lovely and I adore reading it. Cheers!
CrackDragon42 chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Awe, poor Hatter. At least Joker was there for him.

And they kissed! Yes! Finally! They need to kiss more often now! Every chapter!

I giggled at Dandy-whiskers, I'm not sure why. Sounds fun though, I'd try them once for a laugh.
CrackDragon42 chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
I thought it was brilliant, did you make up that tea flavour or is it an actual thing?

And Ches with a Hatter's hat on, I laughed at that.
CrackDragon42 chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
You sound pretty downed about the whole 'she gave me this story' thing, you gotta chill out.

I loved it, and I loved Cheshire Cat. I always wondered why he was never in the episodes, probably couldn't find a good enough purpose for him to be written.
CrackDragon42 chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Is it weird that I want that hoodie now?

Loved it, really, but it could do with a few tweaks.
momopanda95 chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
Ok I wasn't sure how this would like this. But I wanted to see so I started reading and fell in love with the way you are writing it and the story line is great. The oc's name and background is wonderful and very creative. And I love how you made Cheshire a big part. When seeing the show I got upset the didn't do more with him. But like I said I love the story so far and I hope you write more.
Hannah chapter 6 . 8/5/2012
I really do love this, update soon?
ehluvr3 chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
I think this may be my favorite Hatter story... I hope you continue it soon!
glowgreen4me chapter 6 . 7/17/2012
i love this story! are you going to make another chapter?
ilovemedia18 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
For starters I loved to watch Kipper the Dog when i was a child! Second i love this story and this was a great chapter! Cheers!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Aww cute little chapter, Merry Christmas to you too! :D
dragonrain618 chapter 5 . 12/24/2011
Yay, a new chapter XD Absolutely loved it!
Blue Liquorice and Bookworm chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
OHHH MYYYY GOOOSSSSHHHH!

PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

THIS IS AWESOME! :D

Like, ASAP please, I'm really loving this! :)

*cue the happy dance*
dragonrain618 chapter 4 . 10/11/2011
Absolutely loved this new chapter! I felt bad for Hatter when Alice and Jack showed up :( This story is awesome so far
Hrlyqin chapter 3 . 9/12/2011
I really like this so far. From your A/Ns it sounds like your either getting a lot of flames or expecting them for taking this over, but let the story speak for itself. You did a great job on this chapter, cant wait to read more