Reviews for Chuck: Recalled to Life
cavemenftw chapter 20 . 2/28
I loved that story. Thank you for sharing.
Hronos47 chapter 20 . 6/2/2016
Loved this story, great job :))
baldcoder chapter 20 . 5/18/2016
Great story. Very well done.
Garnetflint chapter 20 . 4/12/2016
I'm back after a reread and I still have to say this is a great story and I thank you for the time and effort you put into it. It is interesting to see that it still is getting reviews! To me that is a sign of a story that has lasting impact! All the best and I hope you keep writing!
michaelfmx chapter 20 . 2/8/2016
All in all, a very entertaining story. The notion, which you revisited more than once, that Chuck would return from this a different man in terms of being able to relate to other people was a very interesting one. I enjoyed watching Chuck ad Sarah slowly reconnect, both very different people from what they were all those years ago. Great flow to the story, well done. Worth a read.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
Unbelievable! This is an amazing story (I should know, I've read it three times). I'm so sorry that I neglected to review it until now.

The imagination of the writers on this site never fails to amaze me! I've read stories regarding things that didn't occur until later in the series. Your giving Sarah the intersect is one of those things.

I agree with the reviewer that said a frustration with the show was how they never addressed any past issues. A very smart person on this site put forth the theory that the producers didn't care about continuity. They only wanted to put out the best stand alone episode possible and those were set in a loose overall arc and events from an earlier episode would have no bearing on a new episode. This really is the best explanation for all the continuity errors.

I couldn't sum up my feelings for the term "Love Letter to the fans" any better than you did, lol!

Anyway Thanks for sharing this with us!
Purrum chapter 20 . 8/13/2014
It tok the best part of a week to read due to my busy lifestyle, but now that I've finally made it to the end I just want to say that I enjoyed the story. I initially thought that eight years was too long a gap but you made the story work. I'm off to read some more of your other stuff.
Molotov chapter 17 . 7/27/2014
It's a shame poor Morgan's wife doesn't warrant a name. Sheila. Susan. Karen. Terri. Alice. Shelly.
Molotov chapter 14 . 7/27/2014
Chuck is really insensitive. "Gosh, why won't Ellie just be chill about our parents? Sure they were gone 30 years but they're back now and everything is okay!"

Carina... She had some good points. She's also unreasonable and immature.

But I'ma keep going cause I want to see Chuck and Sarah happy together.
Molotov chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
This was a fine story, chugging along. Then bam. Mary is a bitch. Dumb. I don't like her much to begin with but it seems silly for you to have her act the "parent" when she's been away for 30 years.
DestyPuffari chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
This story deserves a lot more credit.. it's the kind that gives you a lovely warm feeling, thanks for this
ZombieBryce chapter 20 . 11/18/2013
I fell out of the Chuck fandom after the finale but I started watching random episodes on Netflix recently which led me here. I really liked what you did with the story. I'm always hesitant to read stories where either Chuck or Sarah leaves since it usually makes one look like the bad guy. I was pleasantly surprised to see you didn't do that. What I really wanted to applaud you for was the two chapters that had Chuck and Sarah arguing and hashing out their issues. That was one of my biggest disappointments about the relationship, it never felt real after S3 because they never talked about the shit they did to each other. The other was Ellie's reaction to her parents, it was hard to accept that either Chuck or her would be all that welcoming to their parents after they abandoned them. Great work on those two scenes they needed to happen just not in your story but in canon. Too bad Fedak never had the balls or brains to do it.
SpeedyTheMouse chapter 20 . 7/22/2013
Thanks for this great story and the added hours of entertainment as you say ;)
garnetflint chapter 20 . 6/11/2013
You have created a wonderful AU here. I could quibble about Carina's reaction, but I think you have been quite true to the characters, and I enjoyed sthe ride very much! I am sorry to see it end...I see there is a new story , and even if it is a "one shot" I am glad to see you continuing to write for Chuck fans.
wilf21 chapter 20 . 4/22/2013
I really enjoyed this story. It was different from most I've read and that in itself made it more interesting. I know you wrote this a long-ish time ago but I thought it deserved acknowledgement for the enjoyment I got from reading it.