Reviews for Lost Tales of Fantasia
A.Fox chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
A truly magnificent story my friend :) I am looking forward to finishing it for you.
Gandalf15 chapter 15 . 3/6/2017
In. Cred. Ible. Gosh, I love this story. Now I'm imagining different parts of hell, like Hades's domain and Underland, Underland being the worst of course. I'd really really really really really really really like to see more of this story. But, of course, that's entirely up to you. You're the one who dictates what/when you write. I'll keep an eye on it. :)
Gandalf15 chapter 14 . 3/6/2017
Rafiki and Howl bounce off each other well. Again, your world-building is wonderful. You're really dedicated to including every Disney prpert; Captain America, Power Rangers... quite admirable. The last 2 lines of this chapter were great.
Gandalf15 chapter 13 . 3/6/2017
Hang on... Elliot is Mim? ...wowsers. Love your interpretations of Bert and Mary.
Gandalf15 chapter 12 . 2/20/2017
I didn't know Ponyo was Disney-related. Wow, THAT was an interesting take on it. I love how everything is so inter-connected, that's one of the signs of a good mega-crossover. Also, from the last chapter: Ha ha, "oogie boogie" I see what you did there.
Gandalf15 chapter 11 . 2/20/2017
Great end to the arc. Ahh, so Flynn is GRANDPA Flynn! That's so awesome. Sorry for the obscene amount of reviews, but this deserves them all.
Gandalf15 chapter 10 . 2/20/2017
Flynn? As in... Phineas and Candace? This thing just keeps getting better and better.
Gandalf15 chapter 7 . 2/20/2017
The I Have a Dream cover was sweeeeeeeeeeeet. Man, this fic needs more love.
Gandalf15 chapter 6 . 2/20/2017
HOLY CRAP, MICKEY IS MICHAEL BANKS!? Ha ha, Evil!Alice is great. So is Lumiere's final line.
Gandalf15 chapter 5 . 2/20/2017
Wow. Loved how you handled the musical number. The little note at the beginning was nice too. Btw, are Dr. Dementor and Anna references to something? If so, I'm unaware of it.
Gandalf15 chapter 3 . 2/19/2017
Question: Is the Mad Doctor here a reference to the old Disney short of the same name?
Reject of Destiny chapter 5 . 9/20/2014
Odette is mama Odee( sp? Too lazy to look it up)isn't she?
DetectiveRarity chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
Well, there is this Frozen/Tangled crossover which has elements of all Disney films from 1804 to the 1980's. Here's the link: s/9913706/1/Ice-on-the-Rhine
DetectiveRarity chapter 4 . 6/6/2014
What exactly was driving Hook mad? Was it just the weirdness of Neverland, or just how much time has passed?
DetectiveRarity chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
So, was Odette Gothel before she found the magic flower? Because I don't recognize her from a Disney movie I've seen.