Reviews for Jaydette's Revenge
Artemis Persephone Jackson chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
sooo cute
VickyT36 chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
This was even funnier and cuter, do you have a picture of Jaydette?
Kalianna Loralei chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Aww I liked it, not that I understood half of the background stuff but it was funny :)
Banjo chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Very funny. I can totally see this being an episode for the upcoming TV series. You're nailing the characters' personalities down. This is the first time that a story centered around Astrid makes me laugh. I can't help but laugh as she fails miserably to keep that baby under control along with the others. Good stuff is happening, I can't wait to see what Hiccup's response will be. Looking forward to the next chapter!
FluteGurl12 chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
and your grandpa should be right
Kalianna Loralei chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Ahaha cool :) Like it but where did she get the wood from and my last review was defo on this not your other one as i don't think i've read it yet
Ashlee Anne Ketchum chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Wait does Astrid want to do what I think she wants to with Hiccup O_O
Annabeth The Unicorn chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
LoL!
Voldyne chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
heh demon baby... and it would be a hearth that would be the viking equivalent to a stove :D poor Astrid... she cant cook, or apparently start a fire without setting something else on fire... but she probably won't die a virgin, Hiccup makes a better wife anyway...
Kalianna Loralei chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
No idea on the other topic but like the story though :)
HTTYD229 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
LOL! Jaydette is BACK! I can't wait to see how this all turns out... Oh yeah. I already know. DISASTER! The house is probably gonna be a total wrek when Hiccup get's home! Keep writing!
FluteGurl12 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hahaha, funny story! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Ok, i LOVE the first one and i am so happy to see you make another one

PLEASE PUT UP CHAPTER 3!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEAAASSSEEEEEE!

:D
Kalianna Loralei chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Right, sorry, stupid moment, whos jaydette? But other than that, i like it :)