Reviews for Secrets of the Father
akira45 chapter 5 . 3/11
Awesome Chapter :)
Shiori Kudo chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Me: *reads fic and hands it over to Yugi and the gang* Yami's already plotting to kill Neuro isn't he?
Yako and Grandpa: *reading over Yugi's shoulder*
Yugi, Yako, Grandpa, and the gang: *finish reading fic and hand it back to me* Yep!
Me: *destroys fic so Neuro can't read it*
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
Great story! Having Yugi (and Yami) as Neuro's kids is a very original and clever idea! Can't wait to read more!
Gintarox chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
That was really funny. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at Yami and Neuro's interactions... It would have been hilarious is Neuro actually screamed when yami stabbed him!
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I cant help you find the story though i wish i could. Fanfic may of deleted it since it was out a couple of years ago and it wasnt updated, but if you find it let me know waht it is because that story sound AWSOME! This story is coming along very well by the way, good luck with the rest of it and thankz for updating. I am anxiasly waiting for the next chap, UPDATE VEEEEEERY Soon! Your number 1 fan.
Karlina101 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
I hope your dog feels better!
akira45 chapter 4 . 6/10/2012
awesome chapter
Karlina101 chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
wait wait wait...you havnt updated in a while...DID YOU FINISH IT? Gahhhhhhhh!
SageofAges729 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I applaud you for keeping Neuro quite in character. And I wonder how Yami being 'alive' now will complicate matters in the future. (Namely, him having to move on after the Ancient Egypt arc.) And I have to wonder, will Kaiba end up meeting Neuro anytime soon? That would be epically hilarious in so many ways. Keep up the good work!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This...kinda makes sense. In a very disturbing way. Hoh boy, Bakura had better steer clear of the Mutou/Nougami household. Neuro would just LOVE to solve his puzzel, and poor Ryou has enough stress to deal with. Very interesting idea you have here. I'm curious as to where you're going to go with this.
Usagi Squared chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Oh. My. -YESSSSSS-

Words cannot describe, but I will try anyway. I never thought that anyone would cross these two series... But reading even just the first chapter had me hooked! You're doing a great job, and I really like how smoothly this is going! I'll be keeping an eye out for the next update- this isn't something I want to miss!
Bee chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
I didn't realise that no one had commented on your first chapter, if I had I would have posted something. I think it's interesting and I will looked forward to chapter 3. Neuro's way of showing love is thru violence, which looks odd to any outsider.
Morfanerina chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
OMG this is hilarious xD I also love how you put the emotions. Hope you update soon!
Annoying Mouse chapter 2 . 6/19/2011
Pretty cool, I'm hoping (extice story) there some demon/Sicks/or other popped up and fight Yami&Yugi for some reason.

True, they use crossover section rarely depend on what they like. Yu-gi-oh most popular than MTNN.

Try put Yu-Gi-Oh section once in while, maybe more review you got.

Have fun at L.A!
Mental Panda chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
True, Neuro's odd way to 'caring' them.

I love this story. I'm waiting for more. ;D