Reviews for Ten Birthdays for River Song
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I've got tears in my eyes and am trying not to cry. This was so emotionally tugging, made me smile, laugh, upset. Beautifully ouchy, and wonderful tale.
Tortall101 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
I loved this especially the last birthday! It was very sweet and tied all the clues in the series into a chronological, coherent story :)
WillowRose360 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I loved this
Applegrass chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
This is amazing, no lies 3 I love both the "real" events you've described as well as the ones like her twelfth birthday which we've never heard of but could fit in oh-so easily. Wonderful, thank you so much for this!
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
This is so sweet and sad.
Glass Vial chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I'm amazed by how you managed to fit pieces that were so heartbreaking, and then ones that were so heartwarming into the same story. This whole piece is beautiful, Steph, and I mean that.

You've written Melody/River's thoughts and feelings so believably, and I absolutely love the way you've written her relationship with the Doctor.

I'm hoping this isn't the last story of yours about her!
Queen of everything pineapple chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
very sweet and a delight to read.
Symphony In Blue chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was beautiful! The first one with her drawing a picture of a cake was so sad though.
alyssa chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
that was so sweet
chellusauglerie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
...awwwww...

I lovesz.

am favoriting, coz this is WHAT SHOULD HAPPEN.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
interesting.

Now, we can write FFs about her without having to speculate about everything.

Duh, that must be weird, to first meet your Daugher as as a middle-aged woman...
LimitedByCreativity chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
"So after a tiring day she sat on the floor and drew a picture of a birthday cake and pretended to blow out the candles."

That line may or may not have broken my heart. Okay, it did. Just a little bit.

This was really nice, an insight into River's past/future through her birthdays :) well done!
Jeffie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
BRILLIANT!

I love this! very well done!
SerenBex chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Aww! This is so, so sweet!
mericat chapter 1 . 6/6/2011