Reviews for Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick and Gwen
kitty215 chapter 11 . 8/13/2011
love this story please update! :)
GreekHuntress chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Please update! This is good, but maybe you could start doing something more than just them going out all the time. Like a problem to get it really going.
Carolinefdq chapter 11 . 7/11/2011
This is, by far, the best fanfic I've read. Please, please, pleaaaaseeee continue it. & I look forward to the next update. :D
AFlairForSelfishSkies chapter 11 . 7/10/2011
Awwwwwww isn't this so adorable! I love it! I just saw Diary of a wimpy kid (movie) a few months ago and read most of the books and haha what can I say Rodrick was pretty much cute in the movie xD and a drummer *squeals* Perfect! Haha j/k not perfect but pretty much hot xD This is my first DOAWK fanfic and I love it maybe I can heck out more like this _. Loving it so dar and can't wait for the update so update soon when you can also I would've reviewed all the chapters but you seeee laziness is on toll with me and it wouldn't just let me ( I'm the kind that has to write more than 'Great chap update' and done. Nope I ramble about how good it was and my fav parts and such and well pretty much get off topic like I am now and well that leads to a practically huge paragraph and imagine doind a paragraph 11 times! Work out there xD so I'll say now how cute this story of you're was and that it definately needs more reviews too. Anyways Gwen and Rodrick FTW LoL such a sweet rebellious couple and like I said love it so keep on writing to make us reader happy and stuffed with awww as we keep on reading please _.

P.S. Romeo and Juliet scene one word. HALARIOUS okay maybe two. maybe three...HALARIOUS AND CUTE *.*
JooPloe chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
:DDD

can't wait for the next chapter ;)

i'm pretty much waiting the whole day for someone updating a story ;D because i'm weird and it's weekend, so i'm bored

you made my day :) thank you
kitty215 chapter 9 . 7/2/2011
your a friken awesome writer please keep writing more chapters to this story!
rosesforyoux3 chapter 9 . 6/30/2011
aww, so cute :) can't wait to read more :)
rosesforyoux3 chapter 8 . 6/27/2011
great chapter! I really liked it :)
rosesforyoux3 chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
aww, I loved this chapter, it was really cute and rebellious lol ;)
Jade Phoinex chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
I...absolutely...ADORE THIS STORY
rosesforyoux3 chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
great chapter, can't wait to read more :D
rosesforyoux3 chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
this was great :D
rosesforyoux3 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
AWESOME! I really love this series :D
stormfall chapter 5 . 6/16/2011
Obviously, the story is only a few chapters in, so I don't really want to make a huge judgement, but I must say this story actually seems really good so far. Haha.

It's not like almost all the over Rodrick stories floating around. Most of them start out with them getting into a "steamy and passoniate" relationship - despite almost having no contact with each other prior to said relationship, and let alone gone on a date - in the first chapter and the next chapter they're already having sex. The characters need time to develop a bond, and it appears you're doing a good job at doing that.

Keep up the good work and update soon, please!
Doubt But Never Regret chapter 4 . 6/13/2011
it was awsome! can't wait till the next chapter comes up! :)
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »