Reviews for Zephyric Love
This...

...

This is evil...

And I love every single word of it.

-Crysi
Hack Generation chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
OMFG THIS IS AWESOME
DO A SEQUEL I WANNA KNOW HOW HE DIES AND EVERYBODY REACTS
JollyPeppermint chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
This was amazing! I know it's bad but I love story's where abuse happens and then justice is served! This story was so perfect I read it twice! Thank you for gracing this site with such amazingly wonderful writing! Definitely keep writing :)
Vivid aesthetic chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Me: ... *follow and fav*
MINDFREAK23 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
It was pretty good. I was hesitant to read it at first, considering that in the game Desmond's dad doesn't seem too bad a person. I'd like to thank you for changing the name in this, considering it'd be far harder to read through if I'd been reading about this happening to William
brownfrown chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Oh man, that scene in the bathroom? That just broke my fucking heart.

Wow.

I loved it. The whole thing, everything about it. Wow. I love stores about Desmond's past issues with his family, and this just hit every single thing about those types of stories that I love, and more. And Shaun protecting him, standing up for him, fighting for him? I *love* that. So much.

Amazing job, like always! This is definitely one of my favorites so far!
RavingSunshine chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Whoa Shaun went Dr Evil on Desmond's dad :O !

But I loved it hahahahaha! Lol it was funny when Desmond was laughing at the end. But seriously this story kicked my ass! Good job!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
um... not the way i would have killed him... for i would have as soon as i realized he hurt my friend... but vary nice! *evil grin*
sucka4love chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Holy God, dude, this fanfic was amazing. I absolutely loved it. Everything from the plot, to the characters, to the writing style, just everything.

I especially loved Shaun. He was so intriguing and the ending the fabulous. I don't normally comment, even on a story I liked, but I had to let you know just how much I appreciated your effort to make this story.

(_)
Novoux chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Adorable, sweet, tremor-inducing pure happiness in a box of fluff and love. Wait, what. Why don't people review anymore, much less the fantastic stories published on here? It's so sad to see this so un-reviewed. I just love how you portrayed Shaun and Desmond, along with their relationship. It all fit together like pieces of a puzzle, I guess I could say. It's so hard to find stories with such a sweet pairing description and actions, so thank you for posting this! The ending had to be my favorite part, revenge.

'treviewthem.'silentreaders'.

Hopefully you'll never loose your inspiration for writing like I have many times, and keep on writing, it's so beautiful to go to waste!
Yawwii chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OH MY GOD! (And I do not blaspheme lightly.)

This was awesome! I can't find words to express how awesome this is other than the word awesome. Which is frustrating, because I want to convey how awesome I found this to you, but it's rather difficult, considering the lack of being able to find the words. The only thing I can think of is to constantly use the word awesome. And possibly awesomely brilliant. Definitely awesomely brilliant. Brilliantly awesome? I think you get the picture.

I love your Shaun, he's so hilarious in the game and you totally capture that :D. Seriously, awesome.

Every detail. Including Daisy and Rose . Especially Daisy and Rose. Since words can't express how awesome this is, I think I'll just write a nice long rambly review. It's a shame games don't get many readers, this totally deserves more than 2 reviews! It's awesome, although I think I mentioned that already :P.

Also Desmond dancing to Soulja Boy is a damned hilarious mental image. And adorable.

Shaun and Desmond were also adorable. Adorably adorable :P. And Desmond's excitement at the new living place. Oh, okay, I think I might give up attempting to tell you how much I loved this now. Hopefully you've gotten the point that this is one of the most amazing stories I've read ever :D.
shadowelf144 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
wow des got a kitty from shaun and dessys dad is getting payback
angelwithabutt chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
All the Shaun theories are awesome :D And Shaun? A poision expert? Awesomeness. I love the part about the equation. And the cats. :D Meiow