Reviews for Kung Fu Panda 3: Political Alliances
germanyusaman1997 chapter 33 . 10/6/2014
It's too bad you aren't going to be doing anymore stories like this. This was one of the first stories that I became close to on this site and I was hoping that it would be finished on day. The ending wasn't too bad. I could see the rush to finish it in th last paragraph but I thought it was pretty well structured considering what you could have done to it instead. Anyway, awesome job and hope you get that second wind to write more KFP fanfics.
Ninjabot01 chapter 32 . 11/14/2013
man you have to update this story its getting really interesting now you cant leave it like this.
TheHappyFan chapter 32 . 10/25/2013
Dude! Update this! I can't take it,
FrozenFan2 chapter 31 . 9/21/2013
Please update this story soon! I love it :(
deleteduser00000 chapter 32 . 8/24/2013
If there are maximum two chapters left... What you waiting-what you waiting-what you waiting for?! Sorry, I can't get the song out of my head xd
Guest chapter 32 . 8/11/2013
I still like reading the story, please update soon. Can't wait to see the end.
kungfuawsomeness chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
This is one of the best stories ever!
Everything in this story is perfect and i have been reading this for like hours and hours because im sssooo addicted to reading it! :D You have a gift for writing and please keep writing :D:D:D:D:D:D
M4dG4rl chapter 32 . 7/19/2013
Hmm... interesting. The first time I read this story is on last 2011 before deciding to create my own account on last 2012. Glad you came back with this story cause I thought you had stopped writing.

Well... it's a nice chapter. Keep going. And three more chapter left? Aw... :'(
Puckabrinaluver chapter 32 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh, why haven't I read this before?! This is positivitly amazing! Can't wait for the next update!
wildkratticusfever chapter 32 . 4/10/2013
please continue with the story and you know that in ending it would be kinda of cute if Po proposes I know they berly started going out and everything that would be cute
Peter Deveau chapter 22 . 4/4/2013
Oops. i didnt notice that star wars reference. (chuckles awkwardly)
Peter Deveau chapter 21 . 4/4/2013
First of all, PROXY is NOT from the original trilogy. he is from in BETWEEN the trilogies... in the force unleashed. PLEASE dont get too carried away with the references. seriously. it totally ruins the story. i am a big star wars fan by the way.
Peter Deveau chapter 16 . 4/4/2013
I hate this chapter. i do not approve of the violence in here. i probably would if the movies were rated R. i feel that this is going too far with that. everything else was pretty awesome. but not this chapter.
Peter Deveau chapter 10 . 4/3/2013
I was a little bit surprised finding out about shang's wife. a wolf and a cat. hm.i gotta tell you i am LOVING this story. it really gets me wanting to read more. this is awesome, but what was weird is tigress trying to get info out of po. like, WOW. it was awkward. but this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. seriously. you are awesome.
Peter Deveau chapter 8 . 4/3/2013
Interesting reference from Aladdin. but i have a few things that i think you shouldnt have put in there. first of all, that. you should come up with your own ideas and at least connect them to other movies in a different way, by not copying things exactly from the movies. but i didnt mind the accupuncture bit. but yeah. dont even copy the same things from other kfp movies. not EXACTLY the same. But having the accupunture part with a different character under mantis's care is good.