Reviews for The Shimmering
Duchess67 chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
LOL Sylvia is extremely hard to understand.
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
LOL Too funny, but weird, too. *vbg*
Zerousy chapter 2 . 1/9/2014 a character lol
Zerousy chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
lol drunk 10 duplicate is funny
HolmesSlice chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I love that the duplicate could see what Donna really meant, something that the Doctor should have seen and pursued :)
HolmesSlice chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Great first chapter and love that he calls himself Benedict Noble (it made me giggle). Love that he sings that to Donna, very sweet. :)
nmimind chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Now I can read Beyond Shimmering. With all your wonderful stories (100) I guess I hadn't gotten around to this one just yet. Benedict, I know where that name came from. Much Ado About Nothing on Digital Theater was a gift a gave myself for my birthday last year. They are fabulous together!
nmimind chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I have to read the first story before I read the follow up. I love the line about the barmaid frantically chewing her gum.
cassikat chapter 2 . 10/2/2011
No, the Doctor didn't have the right to give Benedict away like a pressie. Or a kitten free to good home, come to think of it. I love what you've done with Donna and Benedict, and I hope you continue this eventually.

*is rooting for: Doctor gets his ears yelled off for what he did to Donna and Benedict*
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Love it! Can't wait to see where this story goes.
nipponophile chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
OOH! What is the bit that Donna doesn't know about? I am intrigued!
AngelofDarkness1605 chapter 2 . 6/13/2011

Aw, I felt so sorry for Donna when reading this. The way Sylvia reacts... :O

Anyway, I hope that there's more to come soon )
Vema chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
This is so cute! :D More to come maybe?
Lilac Summers chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
I was going to be all sneaky and try to find the completed story on LJ, but I was foiled! I adore 10.5/Donna fics; so glad you're writing another - can't wait to see how this ends!
helikesitheymikey chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
aww...well hopefully they'll have a long lifetime where he works on letting her know how special, beautiful and important she is. many hearts do they both have? plus doesn't the Doctor's species start out with just one heart? also they definitely have some telepathy or something too so they're aren't just humans obviously.

honestly the only way the Time Lords species will be continued is by Benny and Donna I bet...the Doctor really doesn't seem to be the one for settling down...or more like letting himself be happy and settle down.

ohoh OH! does Benny still have the baby Tardis cutting? they could grow it! and it'd definitely be probably the safest place for their kids/grandkids if they're ever in danger.