Reviews for By the end of the day
Kitten chapter 15 . 3/9
It,s been over a yr could you please finish this story.
Deb.
Kitten60 chapter 12 . 3/9
Finally Harry is with Sev, I was afraid you were going to end it with him just finding Harry. Like this sssooooo much better. Hope this one is finished. Love it. Deb
Kitten60 chapter 1 . 3/9
The story beginning was very well done. It truly wants to make me read more, it is very interested in what is going to happen next. I have my own guess and a desire to know more.
Deb.
Dixie.f.9 chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
This is a wonderful story. Hope that you will update and answer your own questions. Which is also our questions.
"Will little Harry become younger than the three years he is now? And if not, then how will Severus cover it that he is not the child of Lythia Black and him?"
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
So did Harry die and come back in time. Changed his name and adopted Severus?
Arithmancy Master chapter 15 . 6/16/2013
I'm curious as to what would happen if he is de-aged to less than he was when he got the scar and would anyone else be affected, such as Voldemort or the prophecy. Also as to whether he could get even younger, approaching zero and as to how much panic there would be that he would become so young that he would cease to exist.

Ravenclaw
Arithmancy Master chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I can see that Snape wants the best for Harry and just hope that events (and people) don't conspire to prevent it.

Ravenclaw
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
I love it. Go Slytherin!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Janos is Harry right?
hwyla chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
I had not seen this story of yours before and have read it straight through - enjoying it immensely. I do hope you will be updating it again eventually - even though I have enjoyed the other stories you have been writing while this sat for a while (Milk Cartons and Little Robe).

I thought I would also mention (since I'm aware that english is not your first language) that while some of the wording is not exactly 'correct' it usually only shows up in small ways and I thought you might appreciate knowing what would be more 'usual'. For instance - you have a tendency to write "I've been [something]" which is usually written as "I had been [something verbal ending in 'ing']" but it is easily read as practically the same thing and truthfully might even be more correct than the form an american usually sees.

The only words that actually gave me pause to scratch my head over was the use of 'perished' when I think you really mean 'cherished' (happened twice, so I think you might actually be confused on that one). To perish means to die, while to cherish means to love and treat well. It seems to come up when you are talking about the Dursleys supposedly spoiling Harry.

The other one was the use of 'barney' for going crazy when I think you actually mean 'barmy' (as in eccentric or daft). Barney is just a man's name - or the name of a purple dinosaur in children's tv programs.

Anyways - I hope you come back to this story eventually. I kept worrying for every year Sev grieved that he wouldn't rescue poor Harry until he arrived at Hogwarts. I do hope that the de-aging will work and Harry gets his proper childhood. Looking forward to more!
bkerrmom1 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
I hope he becomes young enough to no longer have the horcrux but then Severus will have to deal with the toddler wanting his parents. Love the chapter!
Ms. Nummi chapter 15 . 4/8/2013
I like your story but I got to say, after reading the first chapter, I feel life I'be read something very similar to the way that severus was save. Was there a prequel to this story or something?
sonyabrady1971 chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
I love this story. It. Is awesome how you are deaging Harry. I was so happy when Severus finally figured it out. Can't wait for more.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Once again, I understand that the story is on hold, but it's really a great story. Very convoluted. If you know anything about Doctor Who, though, which is where my pen name comes from, you should know I'm very used to the concept of time, and time travel. While I disagree with your linear perspective of time, it still makes a wonderful story. And like you say, anything can happen on paper. :) Please don't forget this story!

All points to Slytherin.
The Lonely God With a Box chapter 10 . 3/31/2013
I almost cried when reading this chapter. It's not everyone who can make me into an emotional fool of a Hufflepuff. Good job.

All points to Slytherin.