Reviews for Something Else
Jay chapter 40 . 2/9
Theres no more... You didnt keep writing? I feel like my heart was just ripped out of my chest after enduring 40 chapters and finding out theres no more to the story...
MightyWhale chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
...NOOO. Curse you cliff hanger.
Though I have e very strong feeling. Dib is going to be brain washed. Or Something. I can't wait. I'M all giddy with these feelings.

BTW, I hate membrane. B[ can like... he die?
... can he like... have done something to dibs mother, ho's own wife. Cause she found out a secret.
_… So many unknown questions.
Rosita-chan chapter 40 . 5/25/2013
I really will wait for the another fic, this can't just end like this!

Thanks for writing it, hope you continue soon :'3
Rini-D chapter 40 . 5/19/2013
OMG. It took me three days of inconsistent reading to finish this, and I must say, I am impressed. There were some small grammatical errors, but that was easy to look past. The story moved quickly, was dynamic and excellent. I'm glad to have read it, and I hope the Sequel will be just as good. I wait with baited breath.
Cas chapter 40 . 4/1/2013
You are an excellent writer. You have turned the tables on what ZaDr is. Most of the time ZaDr fanfiction is based loosely on them having sex, but you have turned this nearly impossible pairing into the most beautiful IZ pairing ever. I look forward towards the sequel.
Wintress chapter 40 . 2/16/2013
Abrupt ending much? XDDD

YES! There's a sequel! -does dance-
Wintress chapter 34 . 2/15/2013
wow.

that was.

i don't know
Wintress chapter 33 . 2/15/2013
That time when you threw the muffin at Zim, the computer created your perfect life.

i remember that, he looked pretty cute when he was older.
Wintress chapter 31 . 2/15/2013
this is scary

but i like it
Wintress chapter 30 . 2/15/2013
fuck.
Wintress chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
GIR? have you been working with them? D:
Wintress chapter 27 . 2/15/2013
GIR seemed to have started to smell worse since Dib last saw him.

GIR smells?

i think there's something wrong with Zim .n.
Wintress chapter 26 . 2/15/2013
"So, wait, there are people who like GIR?"

"Not just like, he's become their god. I've even heard some of you humans say they love him."

im not surprised, he's so cute 3

is he sick or not sick? a_e
Wintress chapter 24 . 2/15/2013
wait...what? i'm confused?

yulom and yulza i believe? what. what is going on between these 2 if anything at all?
Wintress chapter 22 . 2/15/2013
what did he do

what

whaaaat

I can't wrap my head around this