Reviews for The Boys Who Loved Her
makeitsparkle chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
I've just spent a good ten minutes trying to remember my pw for my ff username (I never review these days, just read) just so that I could log in and favourite this and review too.

I love this concept. Love your characterisation. Lily is a perfect balance, she doesn't come across as sickenly annoying or too flat.

Your writing is lovely, it feels really nostalgic - apart from the odd trip into school essay turns of phrase (one example is that you used "negative connotations" in passing which seemed a little out of place) but please take that only as constructive criticism :)

Love how you move from Lily's pov onto each of the boys and NOW, I can't wait for James.

Sorry for fragmented review but it's a beaut piece.

NoLongerInUse555 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was amazing! Gosh, that was awesome! At the beginning I wasn't sure what this would be like but it was so good by the end! Amazing! Is this how Sirius fell in love with her and then are you going to make other chapters about how others fell in love with her? And were you thinking of doing Harry at the end, I think that would be cool. Update soon! This is awesome! :)