Reviews for The Mentor
Guest chapter 8 . 6/24/2017
Good story. Very unnecessary M rating
Sophies-Welt chapter 8 . 9/10/2013
Lovely piece! 'm in for more!
DayDreamer077 chapter 8 . 11/7/2011
that was really cute.
catgrl chapter 8 . 10/17/2011
Wow.. What a story I really enjoyed reading it. I wish that happened on the show just like that.. House finely falling for Cameron...
Kelly j chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
Great story, nice writing style i hope to read some more Hameron story's from you. lauren-in-love

my apologize to you for this rant but i just can't stand the nerve of some people.

Chase is a sleaze question? how can you say the writers of the show make Cameron a slut i don't like it more that you do that they put her with Chase, but to say she is a slut is a little bit uncalled and stupid... because her only sexual relationship on the show was with Chase before the two of them got marriage and then still with him who was her husband at the time and nobody else. here is where i don't agree with you so before you start the name calling set your facts straight, it seams you are confusing her with another female character on this only purpose in reviewing this is to bash her so please go and read your huddy fics somewhere else because is clear that you are one of i see bullshit i call it.

ladasgubgwi chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I really enjoyed reading this story.
fire90 chapter 7 . 8/18/2011
I've just finished reading this story and I've to say that it's a very good one!

I like it a lot and I can't wait to know more! )
FanFanforHameron chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
Hope House was just being a jackass and not being serious about that date with Candy. Can't wait for the next update
Chase is a sleaze chapter 7 . 8/17/2011
If she sleeps with Chase I'll lose every shred of respect and like I had for her. The biggest mistake and the one that started the downhill of this show that eventually completely ruined it, was pairing Cameron with Chase and then making her into a sl-ut, followed by a whacko that is holding onto the sp-erm of a man that's been dead for over a decade.
Night Owl 33 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
I think Chase should back off. I never liked him. It's a little hard for me to see him as a (more or less) sincere friend to Cameron.
ImmaDude92 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
damn nosy chase..
dramagoddess202 chapter 7 . 8/16/2011
Hey! I'm still really liking this story.

I just have a quick comment on grammar. You're putting some punctuation that belongs inside the quotations outside. Some examples:

"Um not much really", she replied hesitantly.

The comma belongs inside of the quotation marks.

"It's alright, you don't have to justify it".

And the period belongs inside the quotation marks.

Just a heads up. I can't wait for more!
Hameronfanfan chapter 6 . 8/16/2011
Yay an update, hopefully smut to come. Though I could do a little more cat and mouse games
Hcam-fan chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Yay u updated :) i love this story and i love ur writing style... Thanks and keep updating soon hehe;P
generalprofound chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great story, cannot wait for an update - it has been 17 days already *hint*

It is headed in a good direction, I am wondering how they will solve the problem with the hospital policy, though. And where is Wilson in all of this? I kinda miss a talk between House and Wilson regarding advice... ;-)

Oh and one more thing, could you kinda point out in which year of the academics Cameron and Co are? It seems they are doing their internship, since Cameron is allowed to help out in the clinic, or did I misunderstand that?

One more thing though, should it not be wondering instead of wandering?

"I was just wandering...um... How would you test for decreased metabolic rate?"

Since the wandering would be the thing done in the woods or the thoughts, while wondering is more like being curious?

Once I would have thought it was a typo, but I think I counted the misuse on like three different times...