Reviews for Sleepless In Hogwarts
I've just found this story and I really love the way everything is playing out. I've never read a Harry/Seamus fic before but I really love this. Please don't forget about this story and update soon.
Awwww I love this so much
I love how protective Seamus is
Awwwww I love that Seamus just looks at Fred and he understands
Go Fred and George
Lol Fred and George
YAY
Yvonne Park chapter 4 . 9/10
I only just found this story, and I really enjoy it! You did a wonderful job with it. I like your style in writing little bits and pieces here and there about their lives. Seamus and Harry are adorable together! I wish there were more stories with Seamus like this. I can totally understand how hard it is dealing with the ups and downs of life while writing a story. I'm eagerly waiting for the next chapter, but don't feel like you have to just shove something out to please us readers. Do what feels right for you, and it it takes a while then so be it. I'll still be here looking forward to it. :)

-Yvonne
Girl please dont forget about this
awefanfic chapter 4 . 6/1
Please update soon
Gidget1889 chapter 4 . 4/19
It has been almost 3 years since you posted this note. Just saying. I really like the story and hope for an update soon. Also chapter 3 never made it to Archive of Our Own (AO3).
FearTheElements chapter 4 . 4/20
Please update this story is amazing
sagacious sobriquet chapter 4 . 4/12
I love this story, it's absolutely fantastic and I have read it so many times. I hope you update soon but even more I hope that you are doing what's best for you, whatever that may be.
LillyTigress chapter 4 . 3/10
wonderful story - it has been a very long time since it was updated but i would bet a good number of the more than 1600 people waiting for an update would still love to see more. how wonderful you should feel that so many people look forward to being gifted with your talent. i cant think of more than 5 people who would want to read what i write!
Gidget1889 chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
I was wondering if you were going to edit this and update it? If so could you clarify if Sirius has been cleared or not as you said in chapter 2 that he was cleared but in this chapter the ministry is claiming his guilt while adding on charges. If he was proven innocent just that summering the paper, how could he be guilty as a death eater now? Just to make you aware of the discrepancy.
Emmoria chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Do you believe that you will continue this story?
aino215 chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
it's a great Story so far I can't wait to find out what happens next . I'm also sorry for your loss
Faery66 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Hope to read more soon.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
This is a fantastic story and I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a pairing I've never come across before. I think I rather enjoy Seamus/Harry...it's cute. This story has been mostly pretty upbeat/fluffy which is a great change of pace. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more, so I hope you update soon. Keep up the great work!

Shadow x
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
that's gonna be one long chapter.