Reviews for Sleepless In Hogwarts
Gidget1889 chapter 4 . 4/19
It has been almost 3 years since you posted this note. Just saying. I really like the story and hope for an update soon. Also chapter 3 never made it to Archive of Our Own (AO3).
FearTheElements chapter 4 . 4/20
Please update this story is amazing
sagacious sobriquet chapter 4 . 4/12
I love this story, it's absolutely fantastic and I have read it so many times. I hope you update soon but even more I hope that you are doing what's best for you, whatever that may be.
LillyTigress chapter 4 . 3/10
wonderful story - it has been a very long time since it was updated but i would bet a good number of the more than 1600 people waiting for an update would still love to see more. how wonderful you should feel that so many people look forward to being gifted with your talent. i cant think of more than 5 people who would want to read what i write!
Gidget1889 chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
I was wondering if you were going to edit this and update it? If so could you clarify if Sirius has been cleared or not as you said in chapter 2 that he was cleared but in this chapter the ministry is claiming his guilt while adding on charges. If he was proven innocent just that summering the paper, how could he be guilty as a death eater now? Just to make you aware of the discrepancy.
Emmoria chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Do you believe that you will continue this story?
positivelytwisted chapter 4 . 11/4/2016
it's a great Story so far I can't wait to find out what happens next . I'm also sorry for your loss
Faery66 chapter 3 . 10/26/2016
Hope to read more soon.
Shadow Silvertongue chapter 4 . 10/24/2016
This is a fantastic story and I'd like to thank you for introducing me to a pairing I've never come across before. I think I rather enjoy Seamus/Harry...it's cute. This story has been mostly pretty upbeat/fluffy which is a great change of pace. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more, so I hope you update soon. Keep up the great work!

Shadow x
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
that's gonna be one long chapter.
daydreamerflyingfree96 chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
Please please please update soon! This is one of if not my favourite fanfic, it's so well written and the story is so good! I've read and re read this like 20 times I enjoy it so much! Please don't give up on this story I want to know what happens next!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Will you please update and finish it I check everyday I want to read the last part desperately please!
awesomeneo chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
Very much love this fic. I really hope it gets finished one day, but I could re-read what you have so far 20 times over and still love it. Fabulous.
navyboo0480 chapter 4 . 4/13/2016
I know it's been 2 years but my condolences to your loss. Take your time and update whenever you can. Please and thank you. Much appreciated.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/2/2016