Reviews for Sleepless In Hogwarts
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 8/3
that's gonna be one long chapter.
daydreamerflyingfree96 chapter 1 . 6/25
Please please please update soon! This is one of if not my favourite fanfic, it's so well written and the story is so good! I've read and re read this like 20 times I enjoy it so much! Please don't give up on this story I want to know what happens next!
Will you please update and finish it I check everyday I want to read the last part desperately please!
awesomeneo chapter 4 . 4/15
Very much love this fic. I really hope it gets finished one day, but I could re-read what you have so far 20 times over and still love it. Fabulous.
navyboo0480 chapter 4 . 4/13
I know it's been 2 years but my condolences to your loss. Take your time and update whenever you can. Please and thank you. Much appreciated.
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVE IT, KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"UKE HARRY POWER"
Luv for Scabior chapter 1 . 3/29
Please write more I beg of you
Please please please make another chapter I need to know what will happen at least get to deathly hallows part one and tell me Seamus and Harry dance at fleur and bill wedding please and Seamus comes with Harry to hunt for horcruxes
awesomeneo chapter 4 . 3/28
You need to update this. I need to read the rest.
JJFicFreak chapter 4 . 3/22
Had the sudden impulse to read a Harry/Seamus fix and So glad I did,i see the last update was in 2014 but still hopeful that it'll still being going at some point,if I can wait 3 years for one story to update I can wait on this one
JBubbles chapter 4 . 3/7
I hope you're in a better place now and that you're well.

I like this fic, the idea of the secret relationship that isn't secret anymore. Seamus and Sirius helping Harry slowly but surely. I like your Hermione and her strenght. I want to see more of everyone's distrust towards Ron, specially Seamus'...

All in all, kudos for this.

Take care!
cilia-chan chapter 2 . 1/22
God this is an amazing fic! Now I want to read more Harry/Seamus after this! Anyone know any more good ones?
cilia-chan chapter 1 . 1/22
God I'm so in love with this fic already! Makes me sad that there is only 3 chapters, but I'll keep my hopes up that there will be more one day! Hope thinks are looking brighter for you!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 1/18