Reviews for Not Alone
Dexiree16 chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Why did you end such a perfect scene there!? D:
AJ the Android German Shepherd chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Aww, this was so sweet… I love fluff like this, especially between these two. Wonderful job!
umbrellachick chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
To start off, I really love how you started off the fic with an excerpt from Tron: Legacy. It allows for the reader to understand C.L.U. and why he has the feelings he does about Rinzler and Tron. I also really liked how descriptive you were with the excerpt; it was like I was actually there watching the movie! So great job on that ;).

As the story progresses, I'm sucked in by the imagery of C.L.U. in his office and how you describe his thought process. He can be quite the complex character at times, and you sure enough brought that through. The buildup to the climax and resolution is very well written and quite subtle. Very much not the awkward scene some may write this out to be. We rarely see C.L.U. in such light, being so gentle and understanding toward another program. And obviously he is VERY proud of Rinzler :).

My only critique concerning word conventions and such is the use of commas. In a few cases, the sentences could be broken up. That way the paragraph/section will be able to flow a little better. There are also a couple sentences (mainly dialogue) where a comma is needed; for instance, when C.L.U. is addressing Rinzler as Tron.

Overall, this fic gets two thumbs way up from me. The feeling is conveyed appropriately, albeit subtly. So, great job! :)
Sam Bam chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Can't say how much I love this, to be perfectly honest with you. It's nice to see this take on their relationship - not rough and mindless, but a bit ... sadder.

You have CLU and Rinzler's personalities spot-on. You should be proud of yourself!

Challenge well-taken! 8Dd
Cyberbutterfly chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I liked this... I like that Clu isn't this evil Saturday morning cartoon villain... He does have regrets and second guesses.

And I like how he thinks about Rinzler- it's a new and refreshing take on their 'relationship'.

Okay though... I have to say... the sentence

'He had a wonderfully devious idea.'

For some reason totally made me think of 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas.' (good version- not the Jim Carey crappy one)

and all I could think after reading that was

'Clu had a horribly nasty idea.'
basserandstuff chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was so lovely, and kind of sad in a way. I loved the way it was written. Great job! :)