Reviews for a late night encounter
sfserox chapter 1 . 8/7/2016
Heck yeah I totally liked it! Great story! Five stars ! ! :D
MissEMT chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
a really well-written story. well done!
Lyzzie Rocker chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
You- you used an ellipse correctly. No one ever does, and you did. Space, dot, space, dot, space dot, space. It was correct. I am truly impressed.
books4evah chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
This is a great story. Your writing style, while not overly elaborate, is quite developed, and it does a good job of describing Lily's almost indecision. The storyline is cute-it has that almost dramatic, damsel in distress thing going on, but it's also cute at the same time (nothing too dangerous). I like your Lily-she seems nice and not annoyingly stubborn. Just a normal teenage girl who is redefining someone she knows.

The only part that I was unsure about was when James said he was going to kiss her. I felt it was out of the blue, and there was nothing that really led to that, or even really gave him reason to want to kiss her, or reason to act on his desire, anyway. I like the kiss and all, I just feel you could have had a smoother transition.

But, that was just a very tiny blimp! It was a great story, very cute. Have you ever considered a full length story? I think you could write a very good one.
bookwyrms chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
That was great :) I loved it. Well written and descriptive without being overly so, and very in character. I think you nailed both Lily and James, something I think a lot of writers struggle with, especially because we see little of them in the books. But I could totally see both of them doing, saying, and feeling what you wrote. Great job!
Junebug617 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Thought this was great! I loved it!
VerityLevin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Aww, this story was so cute. I loved the ending. Great work :)
Super Cara chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Awww!

So. Freaking. CUTE!

I loved it!
friendsaddict x chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow, Alice! This is probably one of your best stories to date... keep writing, pleeease! xx
Fire Breathing Crocodile chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Awww! I love stories like this ) Great job!
elliey black chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
With most fanfiction stories I just let it go along and let what happens, happen. With really good books I read ahead cause I like it so much that I have to know what's gonna happen or I'll get caught up and pretty much stop breathing with whatever emotion I'm feeling. I havent read a book like that in a while. But you just made me happier because I did that for the first time while reading fanfic. You're an incredible writer keep at it for the sanity of others. And thanks for an amazing story. :)
Souhait chapter 1 . 6/6/2011