Reviews for Harry Potter The Vampire Lord
Allhailthesith chapter 7 . 11/10
No wandless?
Astroman1000 chapter 27 . 10/6
OH ANOTHER STORY GOES TO THE ANNALS OF HISTORY FORGOTTEN AND FOREVER A DREADFUL PULL TO THE HEARTSTRINGS.
seriously this is really good and by the way it was going probably coulda become awesome... oh well
Welp if the author ever sees this... for what it was
Thx ;)
Zeuseus chapter 27 . 8/17
Only just found this and disappointed that it seems to be dead. Really hope it's just a particularly long unplanned hiatus.
horsesrules chapter 27 . 7/27
Write more please it's great
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 27 . 7/24
Interesting story, it has some issues but overall it's a good story with great potential.
Good plot, idea and read, but I think it is silly of Harry to hide. Can't he see that the Dursleys and the wizarding sheep with their 'freak' accusion are wrong/envious/unimportant?
If he wants Hermione to survive Voldemort, he should stop being selfish and stop hiding his potential. He can't kill Voldemort with 3rd year skills.
And he can't tell that Hermione is moaning when he bites her and is aroused? How dense/stupid can he be? I would have liked it if there were some lemons within the 89k words. Not all 89k words about a clueless 13 year old idiot.

In your last author note you mentioned a rough phase, that you would never abandon your story and to update in january. That was 4 years ago. If you are alive: liar. If you are dead: rest in peace *sob*, you were a great writer.
animezor chapter 7 . 5/29
so stupid Hermione is the nosiest bitch ever
animezor chapter 7 . 5/29
so stupid Hermione is the nosiest bitch ever
nozo
nooooo no no no nop nei na neh
harem harem yes yes yes
Chri chapter 7 . 3/6
It's a good chapter and explores some more of Harry and Hermione vampirism. There are also some grammatical mistakes but it's not a big deal. However I can't seem to understand that after Harry drinks blood from hermione, why does she act weirdly like she tells herself that harry was not as affected as herself. It would be good if you can answer my question.
snowyassas1n chapter 23 . 1/10
i liked the concept of the story but the extremely slow progress threw me off I mean I was 23 chapters in and the summer before fourth year was nowhere near over?
grimmich chapter 15 . 11/25/2015
Why does daphne have red eyes?
grimmich chapter 3 . 11/25/2015
Ummm but no one bit her, did they? The vamp was just looking at her when harry attacked him and harry just gave her blood... I dont think i saw anywhere how she got bit...
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »