Reviews for Harry Potter The Vampire Lord
bpvreader chapter 27 . 5/9
well looks like life struck again, sooooo... sorry to see such an enjoyable story be abandoned
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 27 . 4/11
good hope for more
Julius Jones chapter 23 . 4/8
tonks is a hufflepuff, and the greengrasses were nuetral in the war if i recall correctly, besides that your story is good.
midnightscar17 chapter 27 . 3/27
Couple of questions

1. Whyd u take so long for them to get together

2. Will Hermione be the blood mate. While the others are the regular mates.

3. Whens the next update.

4. When is he going to show his true persona. Bc his current holding bac is sad.

5. Whats going on with this Alter guy in harrys mind
shadowhitman chapter 3 . 3/5
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 19 . 2/17
It's been nearly twenty chapters and it still feels like this story is in its' prologue stage. Everything about this story has been great so far except for its maddeningly slow pace. I honestly feel like I've gotten almost nowhere after reading this far.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 14 . 2/17
Why bash Charlie Weasley? This is an honest question. I don't think I've ever even seen a negative thing about the character.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 8 . 2/17
You really should stop apologizing for cutting it short since so far its always been short.
ToddGilliss chapter 27 . 2/8
please come back and work on this story
Ranmaleopard chapter 27 . 1/13
This is really awesome I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue!
Bromson20 chapter 22 . 12/4/2014
Did you notice that at the start of the chapter it says chapter 10?
King of snakes chapter 27 . 10/11/2014
Where's the rest of the story? I'm very interested in it
wesker101 chapter 27 . 8/17/2014
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
frederick162 chapter 27 . 7/18/2014
i do love this story why have you not updated in so long?
if you wish to contact me please do so at:
david.teague.3950 chapter 27 . 7/16/2014
Don't know what to say Penny's got a naughty mind maybe she'd consider an orgy on down the road, hah hah hah(I'm being a smart arse btw). When the sour yellow citrus known as a Lemon comes down the road I'm going to be assuming it will be with Hermione. Now I'm not sure about the bashings but frankly Ron is already on the blackboard if you will, not so sure about Charlie I mean sure he seems a bit like a punk with that dragon fang Earing, Molly baby's people too dang much, Percy's a prick and deserves to be bashed only problem is that he's no longer in Hogwarts at the end of year 3. One thing I do have a question about is the phoenix's they have a special attachment to a witch or wizard and when their connected dies I assume they find another pure heart. Shouldn't Hedwig's attachment to Harry enable her to enter Harry's mind to a degree and aid him when he needs it against alter?
1,225 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »