Reviews for Harry Potter The Vampire Lord
U-233 chapter 15 . 6/30
Daphne's situation with her parents seems somewhat believable to me. Her divergence from her canon role as Tracey's friend and a member of Pansy's gang to Hermione's secret besty comes out of left field though.
guest chapter 7 . 6/19
Harry should not have accepted her offer in other words SHIT
Gostwolf92 chapter 1 . 6/6
Plz finish the story its great
Storytelling is absolutely crap
Soki711 chapter 15 . 2/5
Good story not boring and I love vampires and harems.
Lord Kuchiki chapter 27 . 2/1
Loved this story and I hope that you continue it
BigRayGunMK3 chapter 27 . 1/27
plz update!
sapheere chapter 27 . 1/3
Hi, I'm sad that you didn't respect your promise and didn't uptdate for a long time and hope that you will one day continue writing this fanfiction. I also hope that the reason why you did not continue is because you didn't have inspiration and that you are alright and healthy. Even if it's been year since the last update I'll continue waiting because this story is amazing.

Still waiting

Sapheere ️
Allhailthesith chapter 7 . 11/10/2016
No wandless?
Astroman1000 chapter 27 . 10/6/2016
OH ANOTHER STORY GOES TO THE ANNALS OF HISTORY FORGOTTEN AND FOREVER A DREADFUL PULL TO THE HEARTSTRINGS.
seriously this is really good and by the way it was going probably coulda become awesome... oh well
Welp if the author ever sees this... for what it was
Thx ;)
Zeuseus chapter 27 . 8/17/2016
Only just found this and disappointed that it seems to be dead. Really hope it's just a particularly long unplanned hiatus.
horsesrules chapter 27 . 7/27/2016
Write more please it's great
Agent Frank Underwood chapter 27 . 7/24/2016
Interesting story, it has some issues but overall it's a good story with great potential.
Guest chapter 27 . 7/2/2016
Good plot, idea and read, but I think it is silly of Harry to hide. Can't he see that the Dursleys and the wizarding sheep with their 'freak' accusion are wrong/envious/unimportant?
If he wants Hermione to survive Voldemort, he should stop being selfish and stop hiding his potential. He can't kill Voldemort with 3rd year skills.
And he can't tell that Hermione is moaning when he bites her and is aroused? How dense/stupid can he be? I would have liked it if there were some lemons within the 89k words. Not all 89k words about a clueless 13 year old idiot.

In your last author note you mentioned a rough phase, that you would never abandon your story and to update in january. That was 4 years ago. If you are alive: liar. If you are dead: rest in peace *sob*, you were a great writer.
animezor chapter 7 . 5/29/2016
so stupid Hermione is the nosiest bitch ever
1,259 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »