Reviews for Once In A Red Moon
Lemon. Definitely lemon.
Or you could have the lemon then afterwards Byakuya could bring up the topic of finding the other Uchiha. Oh it could even be on their whatever anniversary as well. Then maybe time skip to Sasuke and Naruto coming through then time skip to Winter War. It'll prob be a really long story though... As long as there are lemons hehe XD
bgnhyg chapter 20 . 8/23
then sasuke will die and fuck rukai
buffy93 chapter 20 . 6/17
I'm not really a fan of boys love, but I could say that you make me rethik that! It was one of the hottest things I ever read! I love both Itachi and Byakuya, but thogether they are simply too much to handle! I really wanted to read how their night together had been! I'd had died a happy woman!
You are a great writter!
Lazee Felix chapter 20 . 1/8
Hi! Cannot thank you enough for this story. Best in character, as well the ice princes can be. Both my fav guys in one place and well pun intended. I will definitely be following you. Looking forward to more gr8 stories.
Hanako123 chapter 20 . 10/19/2014
Guest chapter 20 . 3/9/2014
Lemon lemon lemon fight fight fight... Actually can u do all 3? I want to read them all! There should be more of this pairing; sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HOT! *sequel*
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 20 . 1/16/2014
I absolutely love this fic... it's amazing, well written, perfect dialogue... I can't get enough of the pairing xD You're an amazing author..
NamineRae chapter 20 . 9/2/2013
Wow, I love the pairing and I wish there were more fan fictions out there about them. Usually when I find a rare pairing I'm uneasy on whether or not I'll find a really well written story, but yours was amazing, the perfect balance between humorous parts and the more serious parts. For the sequel, it would be awesome to see a combination of #1 and #2. Keep up the Great Work!
Lukas Le Stelle chapter 20 . 5/1/2013
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Hehehehehehe... This should be interesting. ;3
Ilovethisfic chapter 20 . 2/14/2013
this story was amazing! I love it! I would very much appreciate if this sequel of yours will show up soon.

You had some grammar mistakes and in the first few chapters you wrote seterei? Instead of Seiteirei but i was glad that the later ones was corrected :D

This was truly enjoyable to read and if you would write a sequel i will wote for number 3.
I would like to see how Naruto and Sasuke gets to Soul Society and how the Uchiha clan gets restored. If you choose to write this would Shisui be included?
Will we get to see Itachis reaction when he meets his clan? Will the other members remember their past? Cause if i remember correctly doesn't the memories disappear when you get to Soul Society?

Will Minato and Kushina be there too, since Minato "got sealed into the shinigamis stomach". Im sorry i keep asking soo much but i really want to know :/

Now to the most important one!
Will it be SasuNaru? I love that pairing and it was my first otp! I just cant imagine them as 'just friends' :3

Oh yeah, will they go to the Shinigami Academy?

I can't wait for the sequel \(3)/ i really hope that you haven't given up on this!

I will check regularly and faithfully await an answer whether or not you decide to write one!

Good Luck and best of wishes!

/ Raven
d'lady bugs chapter 20 . 9/22/2012
Please make the sequel this story is very great...i really want to read the sequel of this amazing story of yours. I think number 3 is a very great idea for the sequel.
nieka1995901 chapter 20 . 8/10/2012
Its so totally awesome
Celestial Dance chapter 20 . 3/2/2012
Amazing job. :D I literally accidentally fell upon this, and I gotta say, I was skeptical at first as I'm not a huge fan of crossovers, but this was very entertaining. I especially loved the Itachi and Sasuke confrontation, I feel you really hit home with the emotions there. I'm in major supporter for option number three, yay sequels! Thanks again for your hard work.
TheIcecreamGeek chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
*fangirl squel* OMG tHE ARE JUST TOO HOT. Do all of them but epecially no. 1 and if you can no3 as well. I loved this story do very very much.