Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
dannisez chapter 23 . 2/24
Welcome back...glad to hear that you're getting back on track. Sounds like it's been a hard slog for you and wish you a full recovery and rewarding achievements.
The other achievement, that is your writing, and we your adoring readers are quiye pleased and quietly cheering you on.
Good job the suspense is building magnificently and look forward to reading more.
Wow. "What Dreams May Come" meets "Labyrinth". Please continue. I'm in limbo between anguish and ecstasy. I look forward to the next chapter.
Comical freaka chapter 24 . 2/23
Gracious.. you got me all all emotional over here.. I've missed your writings! Hopefully you're getting better everyday!
etfantasy chapter 24 . 2/22
Great chapter! :)
Jediavenger chapter 24 . 2/22
Well that's going to be very hard for him to do.
Dylynn chapter 24 . 2/22
Love this, hope Jaret can figure out forgiveness of self, that is pretty hard to do.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 24 . 2/22
I awoke for no reason at four in am,took out dogs on rainy morning, and found this. Good start to a dreary day. So bald ypure back. I wish KL Morgan would come back but there are some really good writers on here now. Ever read Goblin Market?
tomoe-gozen52 chapter 24 . 2/21
Half sweet, half pain. I hope he can forgive himself.
lykiana chapter 24 . 2/21
What a nice e-mail to wake up to, seeing you have updated again. :-)
Lovely new chapter, even at his young age, Toby seems so much wiser than Jareth at the moment, but he is finally catching up.
Can't wait to read more. Don't worry about the length of chapters, though.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 23 . 2/20
I've read all of this and I'm flabbergasted. It's a great story. Especially, I loved Jareth rushing with Toby attached to his leg through the hospital and frightening the staff. That woould lead to a strange urban legend, no doubt. I laughed my head off at the reluctant , hapless sparrow. Poor Toby! You write Tobias very well, a plucky, but tender-hearted, brave, little boy. Hoggle even has his small role to play. I hope you do finish it. I'll be watching for it.
snowfire0916 chapter 23 . 2/19
I love this story! I've read all 23 chatpers in one day, lol. It's that good! I'm glad to hear that you're recovering very well. I sincerely hope that your career works well. I know that starting over anything is never an easy task to make. Please keep up this amazing story in your spare time! I'd love to see how it works out for Jareth, Sarah, and little Toby.
- Forever wishful, Within'TheLabyrinth
SheyrinaLabyrinthianDragon chapter 23 . 2/17
Wow, what a roller coaster! I'm completely fascinated. It seems that while Jareth understood the Wise man's advice, it didn't really dawn on him until the end of this chapter. Maybe that's simply what I read into it. Even in this place, the Veil or beyond, he was still trying to remain in control, and as long as he kept doing so, then they were getting nowhere. It seems maybe he finally got the message to stop and let go?

Looking forward to your next chapter. This year has brought back several writers who have been gone for a spell, I've noticed. It is my hope that it bodes well for the new year. I hope things keep improving for you. You've definitely been living something of a roller coaster of your own, and not the fun kind. I offer you hugs and continued well wishes to your health. *hugs*

Crystalline Dreams,
~*~ Sheyrina, Labyrinthian Dragon
Comical freaka chapter 23 . 2/16
I'm so glad you're back! I'm so sorry you've been through so much...
HachimansKitsune chapter 23 . 2/16
YAY! So glad you are back! And glad you are sleeping and things are falling into place for you :))
Roronoa Emi chapter 23 . 2/16