Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
NeverIsTheEternal chapter 22 . 5/24
I seriously hope you still plan on finishing this. It's really good.
Juliethobo chapter 14 . 5/13
Sarah should have bought Jareth a Speedo. Yummy eye candy for the ladies.
Anonim chapter 22 . 3/14
So, uh, yeah. You should really update this. Please. This is desperation asking. Please I beg of you.
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 22 . 11/25/2015
Oh when will you finish this
Guest chapter 22 . 11/1/2015
It cant end this way! Please update soon. This was a super intense story. Amazing writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/23/2015
Phew! That was intense...
WRose chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
What a clifhanger
Shiori Kudo chapter 19 . 4/12/2015
What's LARP?
Wynni chapter 22 . 4/3/2015
So um, been two years, how abouts it?
JennaSoprano chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Love this story, one of the best Labyrinth fan fictions yet. Please update soon!
Zayide chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
I hope you keep updating...I am so hooked in this story that it aint even funny. I am afraid, anxious, intrigued and in a full panic!
JaiNess chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
wait, where is the ending?
coolmissy11d12 chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
Wow this story is so beautiful, and it's really nice to see a more loving, domestic GK :) Thank you for providing lots of "D'aww" moments to brighten my day!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I have laughed my head off at this story. It is absolutely hilarious. I think that the writers would have loved this as sequel to the movie. So good,in character. Poor Karen. Don't know where you are going with this, but lead on ,I'll follow.
moira hawthorne chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Im glad Toby didnt actually have to fly!1 ooooh gods I would of been terrified! Im scared of heights... but maybe it being total darkness and not being to see the ground not there would help... maybe

soooooo who is the voice...?!