Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
trealways chapter 25 . 5/20
Drat.. had hoped this would be completed but its been over a year since the last update.. Please return and post the finish... :)
Tori Shiroi chapter 25 . 3/25
I've read several of your stories, and I loved them all but this one, I think, is the best, hands down. Just the right balance between light-heartedness and seriousness, the Toby-Jareth relationship is very lovely, and this Jareth is probably the closest to the film version. Love it, and please continue! Best wishes to you, dear author.
tyraleanne chapter 25 . 1/5
Yay! I’m sooooo beyond happy you are back writing. I reread the whole story again, just to refresh my memory. I love your work so much. I also want to take the time to admire your own personal strength in going through incredible medical trials and life changing events the last several years. I truly hope things are going well for you now!
XShadowCatX chapter 25 . 12/7/2017
Oh god, please please please update this story. Such wonderful writing and such a heartfelt story. I am going to be sitting up a night wondering what will happen in this story. PLEASE UPDATE!
Wynni chapter 25 . 8/29/2017
this chapter is absolute genius, thank you for sharing it!

Raphaela is too cool, and she so gets the best last line.
hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/24/2017
having to start over at thew begining b/c its been sooo long since I read this... I couldnt guess at what chapter I left off at...

ooooh but no worrys... love to reread your writing
Nanenna chapter 25 . 5/3/2017
Sorry I didn't review earlier. The chap was in my inbox for a while but life was... We'll life. It's a good chapter, Jareth has been long overdue for some introspection. That last line though, now that's super ominous!
porterbayne chapter 25 . 4/29/2017
Just found this fic this week and have been thoroughly enjoying it! I love the premise of Toby wishing for help and Jareth being their savior. You do an amazing job of writing Jareth- he is lovable and relate-able, yet still a bad-ass Goblin King- a perfect blend of gentleman. Looking forward to checking out your other stories now!
porterbayne chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
omg- I love it!
Tear484 chapter 25 . 4/27/2017
I'm so glad that you wrote another chapter I still want to see what happens next
nortega chapter 25 . 4/18/2017
Loved it! I'm happy you came back to this story. Thank you! I reread it over the last couple of days :) BTW, I need to get back to your other stories.
Red2744 chapter 25 . 4/16/2017
Found it, read it all in one sitting and I must congratulate you on how well written this is. The slow-burn romance is especially well done and nicely paced. Also, who doesn't love Jareth and Toby as bros? Looking forward to more!
Jediavenger chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
You had me all misty eyed for a minute there, I thought you were really going to leave him. Well done :D
Guest chapter 25 . 4/13/2017
Holy Moly - that was fantastic! Can't wait to read more!
Pan's Box chapter 25 . 4/12/2017
Ooooooh! What a brilliant turn of events! I'm so glad they finally got out of the meadow orb, it was doing my head in. It's so fascinating, seeing Jareth learn to examine himself, and then realise the amount of talent you have as a writer.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Until next time,