Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
Wynni chapter 25 . 8/29
this chapter is absolute genius, thank you for sharing it!

Raphaela is too cool, and she so gets the best last line.
hawthorne chapter 1 . 5/24
having to start over at thew begining b/c its been sooo long since I read this... I couldnt guess at what chapter I left off at...

ooooh but no worrys... love to reread your writing
Nanenna chapter 25 . 5/3
Sorry I didn't review earlier. The chap was in my inbox for a while but life was... We'll life. It's a good chapter, Jareth has been long overdue for some introspection. That last line though, now that's super ominous!
porterbayne chapter 25 . 4/29
Just found this fic this week and have been thoroughly enjoying it! I love the premise of Toby wishing for help and Jareth being their savior. You do an amazing job of writing Jareth- he is lovable and relate-able, yet still a bad-ass Goblin King- a perfect blend of gentleman. Looking forward to checking out your other stories now!
porterbayne chapter 1 . 4/27
omg- I love it!
Tear484 chapter 25 . 4/27
I'm so glad that you wrote another chapter I still want to see what happens next
nortega chapter 25 . 4/18
Loved it! I'm happy you came back to this story. Thank you! I reread it over the last couple of days :) BTW, I need to get back to your other stories.
Red2744 chapter 25 . 4/16
Found it, read it all in one sitting and I must congratulate you on how well written this is. The slow-burn romance is especially well done and nicely paced. Also, who doesn't love Jareth and Toby as bros? Looking forward to more!
Jediavenger chapter 25 . 4/13
You had me all misty eyed for a minute there, I thought you were really going to leave him. Well done :D
Holy Moly - that was fantastic! Can't wait to read more!
Pan's Box chapter 25 . 4/12
Ooooooh! What a brilliant turn of events! I'm so glad they finally got out of the meadow orb, it was doing my head in. It's so fascinating, seeing Jareth learn to examine himself, and then realise the amount of talent you have as a writer.

I can't wait for the next chapter!

Until next time,
Pan x
5seedapple chapter 25 . 4/12
NOOOO... YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS! (Quietly screaming inside my head right now...) Good god, I'm ready to cry. I was too hopeful in my earlier comment, thinking this was a completed story. At the same time, there will be more and that just makes me outright happy. (Still mentally screaming.) It's decided, I now love you. Favorited and Followed, I'll be waiting for the next update!
5seedapple chapter 7 . 4/12
Ok, this is years later, and you might not even get on to this anymore, but I have to tell you I found this a like four in the morning, it's around six now. I've gotten this far and I don't care if I don't sleep for the next year, I'm finishing this in one go. I love it. I love your style, your detail, the way you make the characters I knew as a child new and more fulfilling. I couldn't even wait to finish to leave a review. It has been forever since I've had a story like this. So, if you see this, thank you. If you don't at least I know I've done my part for 'paying' you for this wonderful, amusing story. (At least what I've read so far.) Once I'm done I'm so checking to see if you have anything else.
Vivstar chapter 25 . 4/11
Yay! An update at last! I'm glad they finally let Jareth go with Toby.
Tange Lou chapter 25 . 4/11
This story is wonderful. Hope all is good with you.