Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
SarahlouiseDodge chapter 22 . 11/25
Oh when will you finish this
It cant end this way! Please update soon. This was a super intense story. Amazing writing.
Phew! That was intense...
WRose chapter 22 . 7/7
What a clifhanger
Shiori Kudo chapter 19 . 4/12
What's LARP?
Wynni chapter 22 . 4/3
So um, been two years, how abouts it?
JennaSoprano chapter 22 . 10/5/2014
Love this story, one of the best Labyrinth fan fictions yet. Please update soon!
Zayide chapter 22 . 4/20/2014
I hope you keep updating...I am so hooked in this story that it aint even funny. I am afraid, anxious, intrigued and in a full panic!
JaiNess chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
wait, where is the ending?
coolmissy11d12 chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
Wow this story is so beautiful, and it's really nice to see a more loving, domestic GK :) Thank you for providing lots of "D'aww" moments to brighten my day!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I have laughed my head off at this story. It is absolutely hilarious. I think that the writers would have loved this as sequel to the movie. So good,in character. Poor Karen. Don't know where you are going with this, but lead on ,I'll follow.
moira hawthorne chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Im glad Toby didnt actually have to fly!1 ooooh gods I would of been terrified! Im scared of heights... but maybe it being total darkness and not being to see the ground not there would help... maybe

soooooo who is the voice...?!
firerock876 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I hav quite sadly pushed this wonderful story to the back of my list! But I'm all caught up now! Wonderful job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PurpleIvy chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Great story! It's been awhile since I have read and it took me a bit to get caught up. I'm now curious to what's going to happen next. Maybe an update soon?
Ja ne Kat chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
the poor man. she so has to at least give him a chance for this. otherwise that would be too sad