Reviews for Oh, Now Why the Concern?
JaiNess chapter 22 . 12/23/2013
wait, where is the ending?
coolmissy11d12 chapter 22 . 10/22/2013
Wow this story is so beautiful, and it's really nice to see a more loving, domestic GK :) Thank you for providing lots of "D'aww" moments to brighten my day!
Lylabeth 1 chapter 14 . 9/24/2013
I have laughed my head off at this story. It is absolutely hilarious. I think that the writers would have loved this as sequel to the movie. So good,in character. Poor Karen. Don't know where you are going with this, but lead on ,I'll follow.
moira hawthorne chapter 22 . 9/3/2013
Im glad Toby didnt actually have to fly!1 ooooh gods I would of been terrified! Im scared of heights... but maybe it being total darkness and not being to see the ground not there would help... maybe

soooooo who is the voice...?!
firerock876 chapter 22 . 8/21/2013
I hav quite sadly pushed this wonderful story to the back of my list! But I'm all caught up now! Wonderful job! I can't wait for the next chapter!
PurpleIvy chapter 22 . 7/9/2013
Great story! It's been awhile since I have read and it took me a bit to get caught up. I'm now curious to what's going to happen next. Maybe an update soon?
Ja ne Kat chapter 22 . 7/3/2013
the poor man. she so has to at least give him a chance for this. otherwise that would be too sad
Naoko Matatabi chapter 22 . 6/14/2013
The suspense is killing me. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Also, I like how in a lot of the chapters you add on little comments (for lack of a better word) that make it have a subtle humor. Such as "held her hand out in the universal sign for stop in the name of live or talk to the hand, depending on the generation"
I think that really adds to the story and makes it easier to visualize.
Azera-v chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Lauralithia2 chapter 22 . 6/12/2013
Love it! :D I think your writing style is perfect! I myself use 'suddenly', 'as they', too much so I totally get it. Your style is refreshing, I think. It's more to the point and at the same time doesn't loose anything. Keep it up, you're awesome! ;)
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 22 . 6/7/2013
I really have enjoyed this story. I hope you continue it.
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 22 . 5/19/2013
Who was the voice the boys heard? Looking forward to more and to them finally finding Toby's sister.
Angelus Draco chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
Ahhh, thank you

Mate, you know my brain is like a sieve; I can't remember things that long ago ;p

Great chapter.

Laters
EdhelwenOnieta chapter 22 . 5/18/2013
awesome story!
Nanenna chapter 22 . 5/17/2013
Oh, that was intense! And all these cliffhangers, but it seems the climax is soon so it's understandable.