Reviews for Family
MacMhuirich chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
Ah, would that there were moments like these in the movies... I do miss Sigyn in them, too. Instead she is ignored even if she was in Norse mythology...
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
You are one of my favourite writers ever. And as Loki and Sigyn are my favourite couple ever, I really appreciate finding an author who can really paint a vivid and astounding tale. Please, never give up weaving your tales!
Li-Li-ThePinkbookgirl chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I love this story! Loki is one of my favorite characters and this was a wonderful portrayal of him. Good job!

Li Li
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Considering what Thor was actually like during that first coronation, Odin was an idiot for doing it then anyway, she sighs...
RedStalkingDeath chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Wow, loved it! ;D
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
believable and sweet
on-stolen-time chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Awwww that was great. I love the tickling of further back-story despite the single chapter. Family Loki gives me all sorts of feelings. Im going to go read the rest of your Thor stories now :)
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
nice
CriDeLaMouette chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
And another beautiful little one-shot by my favorite Thor-Fanfiction author. I love how Loki wants to protect his little family, and there are some things that can be found in "Azimuth", too, for example the mind-reading. What I especially like about this one-shot is the possibility of Loki staying sane at least with his small family. To be honest, I don't really like the stories where Loki, upon finding out he's a Frost Giant, being king, trying to kill Thor (or at least teach him a lesson) and trying to destroy Jotunheim, becomes cruel even to the one person that will always be loyal to him. I always imagined that Sigyn was the one person and her presence the one place where Loki could find calm and love and acceptance when everything else would fall apart for him. That she is the one person that is always there for him, be it that he becomes a destroyer of worlds or that he is being punished by the gods for killing Balder. And I can see that possibilty here in your one-shot.

Brilliant writing again, you're a great author!
Omnicat chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
Oh, there's more Loki/Sigyn fic to be had!

I am going to assume this is set in the same continuity as Azimuth, and take comfort from that in the wake of that story's current cliffhanger. ;)
Teres chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Great one-shot! Excellent characterization too. Can't tell you how many fics out there have Loki majorly OOC! You handle his character very well. I'm sure you're getting a lot of reviews like this one, but I think this would make a fantastic full-length fic!
Valdemar chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I really loved it! Your characterization of Loki and Sigyn was great and they looked very sweet together. If you write a long L/S fic I know many people will like it.
AC Tadhg chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Nice little oneshot. I liked that you showed Loki with his family.

You should def. write more Loki/Sigyn.
LittleLady chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Loved it!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow. This was beautiful. I love the interaction between Loki and Sigyn. You did a great job with their characterization, and your writing is great as well. Overall, wonderful job.