Reviews for Eternal waking dream
DarkChampion chapter 15 . 1/5
Meditation and weed. What a combo.
Taffia chapter 10 . 11/3/2011
Okay. So, I don't want to smack Alistair anymore, either. Not out of anger, at least. Really, what I'd like to do is walk up to him, shake him by the shoulders and yell right into his face, "IT'S A TRAP!"

Being naive seems to run in the royal bloodline.

I'm interested in learning more about this Queen Eira, now. She reminds me of the wicked queen from Snow White and other similar fairy tales.
Bitchee-Witchee chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I can't wait to read more of your take on the Chasind since not all that much is known about them.

I'm afraid I missed the reference to the other RPG. But I really haven't played all the many. But I am curious to know what it was, or at least the game so I can find it myself. haha

And as always another lovely chapter. D
Taffia chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Aw, see...now I'm really wanting to know. *Does* Avernus look like a pickled cucumber? From what I recall, he actually wasn't all that far off.

I also have this urge to smack Alistair. Am I right in thinking this?
Taffia chapter 7 . 10/27/2011
That was beautifully written. It worked very well from Anders' perspective as it got us inside his head a bit. That's a place we need to be after everything he did, understanding how he's coping with his choices.

It's also very good to know that he has a cat again. I'm still convinced that so much pain could have been avoided if the Wardens hadn't taken away Ser Pounce-a-lot in the first place. XD
Taffia chapter 6 . 10/27/2011
Regarding your A/N: Don't worry about leaving characters out of a story (temporarily or entirely) if they won't actually add to it. If they're following your main characters around, absolutely mention them now and again to keep the readers aware that they exist and are doing things that could come into play later. But if they're at the Keep but not actually involved, mentioning them in passing once or twice is fine. In that sense, they're more part of the setting than actual characters, but it still allows you to bring them in later, if you wish, without any literary awkwardness.
Taffia chapter 5 . 10/27/2011
You know...I always wondered how, if you pay attention to party banter in Act 3, Sebastian and Fenris talk as if the elf was pretty much turning to the Chantry. I understand that he didn't live with the Qunari on Seheron...but their way of thinking and society just seems to fit him so much *better*. But you already know of my love for the Qunari...so, moving on.

Don't you ever, ever worry about the language barrier. You convey so much emotion and vivid imagery through your narrative. Your characters' voices are all so distinct and true to themselves, even if they only appear briefly. Please, keep writing!
Taffia chapter 4 . 10/27/2011
I like to review every chapter. Just warning you. :)

First off: "So speaks the abomination who kissed the mud." I want that quote on a t-shirt. The banter between Fenris and Anders is just too amusing.

You balance the humor out very well with the action, though-the seriousness of the sparring match between Anders and the Warden and later on with the attack by the Crows. Very well done.
Taffia chapter 3 . 10/27/2011
omg...Anna and Fenris are just too cute. That's a beautiful element to add to the story, too, because it'll give us a chance to see a side of Fenris we wouldn't otherwise see since Hawke didn't romance him. A touching way to soften him up. :)
Bitchee-Witchee chapter 14 . 10/26/2011
Aw, I was sad to see this wasn't another chapter, but I understand wanting to redo old ones, not that I found anything wrong with them. ;)

I'll be waiting for the next update. I love where this seems to be going. Your fic has to be my favorite on this site. D
Arch-Daishou chapter 14 . 10/23/2011
That's what I was waiting for in you story! A long conversation between Neira & Fenris, and to show the warrior Elf that not the whole of mages were evil. But rather slaves like himself, and that for Neira and the rest of the Elven mages had it worse. An the fact he was understanding her I liked even more! But the one difference between her, Fenris, and Anders, hate did not rule heart or soul.
Arch-Daishou chapter 13 . 10/22/2011
Impressive! Good Job Shattered Rose!
Taffia chapter 2 . 10/22/2011
I started reading this story on your LJ (as ainu), but I'll continue here. :)

I love how you've written the characters! It's like I can hear the voices straight from the game in your dialogue, dialects and tone and everything. The not-so-subtle reference to the Warden's encounter with Isabela in Origins made me giggle, and Merrill is just too cute for words. Her innocence is so endearing.

I look forward to reading more!
Evilblood chapter 11 . 10/21/2011
Aw clifhanger.
Evilblood chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
Ah! Does Fenris have a crush on the Commander? That'd be an awesome love interest! I can't wait for another update please hurry