Reviews for Is it True or Forced Love?
TheArtisticGenius chapter 7 . 3/7
This fanfic is so darn good, it's a shame it hasn't been updated. I really wish you were still writing this, but if there's a logical reason you haven't been able to, then I understand.

Also a shame that the next chapter was supposed to be the last one... TT_TT
Guest chapter 7 . 4/7/2014
Yes i understand but i think ur a little late on a update i say a 2 little more years late
crazy and random child chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
I love this story it really great. Can't wait to read more :)
Black Rookie chapter 7 . 12/1/2013
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
Well, I love the story, but wasn't expecting this plot line. Also, HOLY SHNITZLE LILI IS PREGO!
But I have to admit, you really did get off the storyline. Like, a lot. And I have to say that I'm not sure that was a good thing, but I do like the story. Keep on writing!
Eiena Hitori chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Wait, is the alien invasion true?
emachookie chapter 7 . 10/1/2013
Cliffhanger! No! TTTT But it was an epic read!
LunallenaWrwolf01 chapter 2 . 9/21/2013
Not too OOC at all in my opinion! Ever dince I've read your first chapter I've been hooked! You are amazing at creating sweet moments that make me fangril. I think they are SUCH a cute couple and your story makes them seem even cuter. 8D. Awesome job really! Hehe Lili finally developed.
EmmaTomato chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Klingons. Do I get a cookie now?
XD Kidding! (But ccooookkkiiiieeessss) Awesome story! I ship these two so hard, but nobody else does! Loved the aliens and stuff, and now I only have one chapter left! Nooooooo!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Prussia you bastard, let Vash and Lili be happy! :(
Lala chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Hey are you ever going to finish this?
cRaZyPeRsOn000 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
supah fluffah!
alexa chapter 7 . 1/28/2013
I love this story! Plz finsh writng it!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/27/2013
Switzerland is having dirty thoughts about Lichtenstein! This story is amazing!
Just Call Me Ann chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
This story is so cute and fluffy it is amazing I love you but INCEST
kittylord6776 chapter 7 . 11/2/2012