Reviews for Wooing Lady Luck
Cynthia of the Wallflowers chapter 1 . 9/2
I think this is a really really great idea and I would love to see more of it! What kind of mutation would Han have, you think? Giselle? Hobbs? Tej? Suki? If they're mutants at all, anyway. And I'm really curious what Leon and Letty's talents are! Please please, if you can, please continue it! This is such a great idea! Thank you so much for writing it, even if you don't plan on continuing it! You're a great author!
Stormie Stories chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This is interesting and I can't wait to see how you adapt it!
Kristina chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Wow great conversion between the two worlds this feels like it will be a great fic once finished(if/hope finished). Can't wait for more.
Ez21 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I like this please write more, what happen's when he hooks back up with dom and the others what is Bilkins end of the deal?
NobodyMove.DroppedMeBrain chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I love this! Brian and Dom's mutation isn't something I've seen before, and I think it fits them. Great job! Hope you expand on this world. _
cooking-ninja18 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
With the new X-men movie comming out, my immaginations been going wild thinking about 'what if these people were mutants?' i love what your doing with this story. can't wait to read more!
FFS Fan 4ever chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Wow what a coinsedence I was JUST THINKING about wanting to either read a story around the 2F2F time or one that was in the FAST FIVE era that INVOLVED the 2F2F characters like Suki, Jimmy, Tej, Monica (and mayb even that girl from the 2F2F prelude ;)

So anyways GREAT STORY! :)