Reviews for She Figured It Out
Readitor chapter 4 . 2/8
Hooray! Finally got rid of that disgusting Hal... I love the story! Will there be any more?
joanhello chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
Oh, how'd I miss this little gem? This is delicious!
DragonsFlame117 chapter 4 . 6/10/2013
Ouch. Man is he a creep. I always thought Hal was a total creeper in the movie but bejesus that was just... * shudder*

Yay megamind!
AnimeFreakKatie chapter 4 . 6/2/2013
This story is very interesting! I'm a little bummed that there isn't more. Ever think about continuing it?
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 10/15/2012
*phew* That's one huge bullet dodged. (Also, ew ew ew ew ew.)

Now there's just the minor problem of "Megamind took over the city." And the "everyone thinks he killed Metro Man" problem. Not to mention his sort-of relationship with Roxanne... Yeah, plenty of plot fodder left to work with. Eagerly awaiting the next update. - Matsuri
Lord Anubis Judge of the dead chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
hmm. where to go from here. it sure is interesting to see how the relationship developes now without the threat of hal. looking forward to the next update. awesome story.
Anon chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
I think this deserves an epilogue. Don't you think? :) Something between Megamind and Roxanne, maybe?
I know, I know, I'm asking too much... *sighs*
Great chapter, though! :D
shadewatcher chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
OH thank you! I hated that Hal of all people got those powers for soo long. He was a total freaky creep. Like stalker creepy. I soo love the fan-verse. _ Can't wait to see what happens next.
KisaWolfz chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
Ooh ooh! More! Please! :D
I wonder if Hal is gunna do something o.o!
Jade Tatsu chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
I know you've changed the status on this fic to finished but to me it doesn't feel finished. Because of teh changes you've made to the events, the question of what happens with Roxanne and Megamind is still hanging. It's great to head Tighten off at the pass, as it were, but this just seems like a bit of a lame ending. I did read your comments in chapter 2 which just make this bit all the more hollow. I can appreciate them but yeah... half finished comes to mind.

Anyway I did enjoy reading what you have done, regardless of the above feelings, and I hope you could put in an epilogue which would be a nice and easy and quick way of looking back to tie up those hanging threads.
Oogy Boogy chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hahah, I'm so glad to see this continue! I love the conversation, interesting to see what Megs would have done if he'd seen all those red flags Hal had been sending up. The spying scene was properly creepy and exactly what Hal would do. I pretty much figured he was. Can't wait to see where it goes from here!
BookWormGirl93 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Ha! That was awesome! And you kinda left us hangin. Continue? Please? I'll keep begging. XD
MegaChoirQueer chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Ha! Hal is such a creeper.
But does Megamind end up with Roxanne? Please write more! We have to know! :D
Pwese? :)
Anon chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Fuck yeah man! :D that's how you do it! XD oh man, he didn't even saw it coming! XD freakingly great ending here! ;D
deshy07 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hal you, you, you ...insert evil thought..., glad he actually listened to Roxanne about him, well so now what? i'm hoping he gets a chance to talk with Roxanne again or they find out Metros alive, eitherway theres plenty to go from here including him finding a new candidate to be the city's hero, great story wonder what you'll come up with next.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »