Reviews for come together
Epic.
Stine chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
Squeeeeeel! I love this!
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Haha, I knew that pushing Rachel's button turned him on. The debate was really interesting, and I practically could imagine Puck swooning and saying "I love that woman!" after Rachel stormed out. Nice job!
gleefan263 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I LOVE THE BEATLES! Everything you wrote was 100% accurate! They were amazing and I wish glee would do a tribute episode or something!

Puckleberry and The Beatles! Very good combination! Great work! XD
gleefan263 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011

Puckleberry and The Beatles! Very good combination! Great work! XD
forevermagic chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
The ending of this was just *absolutely perfect!* You know, I'd just assumed I had you on author alert, and then I discovered these and realised hold up, I haven't read any of them. But at least now I get one big massive dose of pucklberry goodness while I catch up ;)
TheLogicalDreamerandWriter chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i love this story and the Beatles! i wish they sing more Beatle songs on glee...great job:)
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Dear God, that was brilliant.

-a.
LondonSW chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Ha I I loved this story and your way of bringing the brilliance of the Beatles to a whole new generation! Now if you only continue Back to You I'll be a very happy individual!
Lov2-Travel chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Awwww...Sweet!
Anon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Please forgive me for reviewing "the planets bend between us" on

"come together"'s review space but the account for tpbbu has a member only review status and i am obviously not one. Please also share this with maggiequeen. The lengths i went to alone to review should alone tell you how much i LOVE tpbbu. It's innovative and imaginative, a distorted reality that still allows the true essence of glee, noah, rachel, and puckleberry to shine through. There is no disbelief to suspend when reading this story, it seems natural that these changes to noah and rachel's home lives would make them who they are in this tale. I am eager to see these characters and their relationship develop, as you bring us along on their journey.
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Aww, I really liked this! You managed to combine the awesomeness of the Beatles and the awesomeness of Puckleberry into one fic! I had a smile on my face the whole time reading this. Keep up the great work!
piscesclio chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Epic story! And I'm not saying that because I'm apeshit about the Beatles. That was very well done.
samandy11 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Holy macaroni I love this! And how he just knows he's gonna marry her? LOL awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
LOVED it! Please write a sequel!