Reviews for Kitsune Reaper
As the main character was mumbling to himself in a room that was more secure than a fort he coincidentally forgot to check the only blind space in the room allowing the other person who had snuck in to learn all of his secrets, this is so overused and annoying and its happened 2 times in a few chapters
random-kishin chapter 1 . 7/27
It's not bad, alot better than many of the stories on this site. The only thing that bothered me about it was the random switching to First-Person for a sentence or two.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 11 . 5/6
nice job
ijonk chapter 5 . 4/12
What the fuck with fanfic with naruto have tail n fox ear?!

Its very disturbing, kyuubi its NOT DEMON
its massive construct of chakra. Shinobi have chakra and doesnt grow tail

I must say its good until you make some shit about demon crap n fox ear and tail

Its annoying
And darkness, future, fate, destiny crap
You make naruto some sort of psychic, all you have to add its crytal ball
himalay1729 chapter 3 . 2/22
:-)]-
Guest chapter 6 . 11/26/2015
So I read the first 6 chapters and like the concept behind the plot but the grammar is jist bad. Run it through a word check and or get a beta and this stroy could get good. Will check on it later to see if ya have done anything. Peace

Silentkitsune
jordan.s.jeter chapter 5 . 8/6/2014
HOLY. FUCKING. SHIT! You need to find a good beta reader or something because you seriously need some help with your writing. You've got a good story going, but you have errors in almost every single paragraph so far!
AizenTheGoat chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I was diggin the story but you lost me when he grew tails and fox ears.
Laser Crusader chapter 14 . 11/22/2013
I very much enjoy reading this story and hope to continue to read more chapters in the future. So good luck with your computer problems I hope everything gets better soon. Take care of yourself and love your work. Good bye.
EddyxMarvoloxRiddle chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Ugh...why did you make Yoruichi go full retard in this chapter? I mean who the fuck interferes with a life/death situation? Seriously, why'd you make her retarded? So what if the town gets killed off, it's still around 100 years before canon, so I see why they can't rebuild it. If anything, Karakura is still starting out, in canon it's not a very big city, if anything it actually took them 100 years or so to gain more population and what not.
uscias chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
Please update soon.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
Good story so far but you have hundreds of small spelling mistakes and typos... I really hope you get all of your other chapters beta read as this is a good story... just filled with mistakes.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
That omake was pretty cute... then you said "Well Shin-kun, you want to take a bath with me" and my pervert senses tingled...
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 11 . 10/8/2013
Well I do have to admit that you giving a reason, aside from the CRA FF writers love to use, was pretty cool.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 10 . 10/8/2013
So you killed of pesche and dondachakka... shame :/