Reviews for A Platypus, Really?
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
ha-ha. that was kind of funny. :)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Wonderful family byplay. Though watching Angel and doing an essay on *anything* would appear to be mutually exclusive.
Wilmon chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This story was good. Very intertaining.
Penellah chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Thank you! Great writing as always. I really enjoy reading these moments of family life.

(Would love to read some more with Harry and Aurora interacting!)
lafbnz chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
a nice quick little story - loved it !

thanks for writing it.
DaughterOfAres chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
AAAWWWEEEE!

Adorable! Absolutle wonderful! I love little Angel! And Sev is such a good daddy. :D

*glomps Lemondrops* Lemodrops if you're reading this thank you for giving Lan inspiration! You're wonderful too!

Seriously Lan. I adore this story! Its funny and too cute for words! LOVE IT!
LemonDropsWoolSocks chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
...*laughing to hard to type*... This is fantastic! Absolutely fantastic! I love it and the mental image of a platypus shooting magical spell will forever be carved into my mind and keep me laughing for as long as I live. Also, the prank on Trelawney priceless. Oh how I wish I could have seen McGonagall's face when she saw that. Once again as promised the items of your mystery are... to be continued...now! Light Saber toy, latex gloves, lemur, a latté, a losing lottery ticket (had to start with L), and a packet of lollipops (blood flavored)! Thanks for this story and I am so happy to have inspired it. Your next mystery box (I plan to do the whole alphabet in case you didn't pick up on it) will be delivered by UPS next update! So update a story/write a new one soon! :)
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
loved it thanks keep up the good wotk