Reviews for A Razors Edge
lifebeater22 chapter 7 . 3/15/2016
Great work keep it up please!
SystemsEternal chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Can't wait for more, though the track record says I'll have to.
Rain Addict CM chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
I'm really liking this story so far. I hope you are able to update soon. Tenten and Hana please! If you weren't planning to put both with Naruto lol
dragonlord1337 chapter 7 . 11/20/2013
Hmm this is a very good story so far and I look forward to the next chapter. also I would like to point out a slight typo that I noticed in I believe I was chapter 2 or 3 when Naruto meets Kiba for the first time. the game I believe your referring to is called shogi not shoji which is if I remember correctly the name of the sliding doors made of wood and rice paper.
serialkeller chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Good stuff, but not nearly good enough for a 2 year hiatus return. Really hope you start updating regularly soon or put this story up for adoption because the wait just makes a person forget what the story was about.
imgonnadie chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
Excellent chapter
Quick-n-Popular chapter 7 . 10/27/2013
This story is great! I like these well thought out alternative universes. You've written this splendidly. pdate soon!
BR0TH3R MENACE chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
a year for so little...
Sicloup chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
you know sarutobi is his last name right? why do you keep referring to him constantly by that?
serialkeller chapter 6 . 11/12/2012
This is a seriously dark fic, was not expecting this until the last chapter where shit went sideways. Also Sarutobi isn't much of a military leader just letting naruto do d-ranks and then a c-rank without any further training instruction.
Piehigh chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Yes! Naruto training with Maito Gai and Rock lee is an amazing idea. I hope naruto learns the strong fist style and becomes Gai's pupil as well. Because just being good with weapons will not cut it in a ninja world full of jutsu. Naruto needs exceptional mastery in taijutsu. And training with gai and lee should do that. Hopefully he becomes as dedicated as lee is.
Narutoenthusiast chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
Nice story, so Naruto won't ever have his chakra back? He should have mastery in taijutsu and kenjutsu then. Perhaps ask Yuugao or Hayste to train him.
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Please don't tell me in six months you're going to put Naruto on a team with Sasuke and Sakura.. Also I don't really think it's appropriate for a clan to use D-Rank missions as revenge on someone lol
jtcr chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
you put naruto with team gai? oh ho ho that is rich
AllenAndArth chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
poor naruto meeting gai and lee like that