Reviews for not the leaving but the coming home that's hard
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This is precious and I don't care if they are shippy or friends and it didn't bother me if they were either in this story. :D
mulitcom chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Feelin' the bromance. Mmm. I'm actually glad to see a fic where Kon and Tim aren't making out by the end of the story. Good job!
LynnWest chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Great story.

I totally agree with you about kind of loving the Kon/Tim relation ship and kind of hating it.

I felt like this story handled that really well. I love how their friendship is portrayed in this story. I'll have to check out some more of your stories. ]
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
! I remember getting the alert for this, squeeing over the fact that you wrote Tim/Kon and then...forgetting to actually read this? Somehow? Anyway, the chore of cleaning out my inbox has great side n benefits, namely this quietly gorgeous story. I love the easy humor and banter that perfectly characterizes their friendship and then those deep earnest moments that could be friendship or something else. I thought you walked that line exceptionally well, and framing it around a spying-on-their-own op was a nice touch.
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This OS is... a piece of heaven !
Natsuki chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Pardon the caps, but...

No-one ever dealt with a lot of the splash damage from IC and the subsequent resurrections, much less with a proper dose of good humour and boyish stupidity. The shift from Tim being, well, the kid who wore an extra mask under his mask (an incredibly dorky-smart thing) so he wouldn't give his ID away to his YJ pals to, well, grimdark Red Robin insanity? Yeah, that's going to have an impact upon Kon and Tim's friendship.

I really enjoyed that this could be read as both mildly self-conscious friendship /or/ slashy subtext; the hug at the end was a particularly awesome example of this.

Also, you gave a nod to Cassie being able to kick both their asses. Distinct kudos for that; I don't keep up on current Titans because I got tired of the wibbly Cassie, so it's wonderful to see that someone remembers her as being kickass.

This line, no matter how many times I read it, makes me giggle:

"But she's going out with Marvel Junior," Kon replies, as if this should be of life-and-death importance to Tim. "He's been trying to get his claws into her for ages."