Reviews for Chains of Fate
BlueMoonChaos chapter 5 . 12/1/2014
Like the story so far, though Sigmund is a little "un-Sigmundy" in some of his actions (could just be me though...). Please say you'll update this and a couple of your other IU stories soon! Getting antsy waiting and have been rereading and rerereading to try and take off some the edge! :)
vampire blood chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
I love the story please write more
Guest chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
So at the end Sigmund pulled off a Darth Vader? LOL!
Capell chapter 4 . 1/24/2013
I never see enough Infinite Undiscovery fanfics, especially good ones which this looks to be, so I hope you update soon!
manouchan chapter 4 . 5/2/2012
i like this :D

we need more father on fanfic! XD
Cypherite9 chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
I love the story so far an I hope you wil continue to keep updating this
Cassie chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Really nice but it was short wahhh! I know how it feels trying to update several stories I have and account its sesshomaru170. And I have updated in a while too. And the Last Remnant is a slow process game that gradually gets good every second while you are playing it. But what I want to know is why wouldn't Sigmund want to tell the world of Capell and that he is his son and a prince as well as he being King of Cassandra. That would be really nice and Capell can get the respect he deserves. Not every body on the game treated him nice especially Edward.
ppalae1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
Wow! I'm shocked too! I can't wait to read the next chapter I like how you had Sigmund tell his little story of his life and Capell's birth. Do you mean Sigmund referring to himself in a 3rd person. I absolutely love Infinite Undiscovery. along with The Last Remnant. I just adore Lord David. It is a really good game. I beat the game but I still want to make all the weapons and fight downloaded monsters. Some of those downloaded monsters are really gonna really piss you off and make you want to quit the game and say forget it. But I'm saying to you DON'T GIVE UP ! you will get really really good stuff for defeating them. And one thing you are gonna love The Ancient Ruins. I love and have both of these games and I think Lord David, Capell and Sigmund are very cute. Sigmund is my #1, them it's a tie between Lord David and Capell. All in all your story is very good and can't wait to read the next chapter to read about Capell's reaction to what Sigmund told him about being his father. Oh, I beat Infinite Undiscovery too I was really said when Sigmund died saving Capell and I was really happy to have him back after beating him in the Seraphic Gate. _. Hey it's a video on Youtube named Capell's Lullaby. It about Sigmund and Capell. Father and Son. I adore and love this video and the song id really beautiful. The song is by a Japanese Pop Artist Yjongri, You should really watch it I guarantee you will download it. And love it like I did. I watch it all the time. Bye for now I'll be waiting on your next chapter.
Cassie chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Chapter 3 again, again, again _ again, again :3 really good chapter. Will Sigmund continue to tell his story to the others, and then Capell when he fully rested and awake. Please say yes! :3
Cassie chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Love the second chapter really good just didn't like the way Edward was blaming Capell for everything. Edward did the same thing on the video game until the very end. He's just mean like that to the unblessed. Can't wait the read the next chapter when Sigmund tells Capell who he really is. It would be so nice to read how Capell will feel after he finds out that he is a prince of Cassandra and Sigmund's son. Keep up the good work. I thinking about writing an Infinite Undiscovery and The Last Remnant story note together but 2 seperate stories. Really good 2nd chapter.
Cassie chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Owww this is a really good story so far please continue and I think you should let Sigmund tell the others about Capell. Boy the shock on their faces. Please continue _