Reviews for Cocktails at Eclipse
:) Thanks for sharing
acw1 chapter 36 . 11/9/2015

j
ChristyWIX chapter 36 . 11/5/2015
This one was something else. I was hooked from the his and hers lemons that were chapters one and two. The stalking bit of it, had my hackles up . . . only because I had a stalker when I was twenty-one and the cops could not help. So very many years ago, the police didn't have the knowledge of how dangerous stalking could get. I digress. I love how hard and fast ExB fell for each other. The side characters were very well written. You had a feeling, yet were not positive that it was Lauren. The surprise to me, was that Mike was involved. That Lauren had been so deeply rooted, in every aspect, was just creepy. I'm glad her parents were unable to buy her way out. I did not like that he wouldn't even focus enough on the photos to notice it was not Bella . . . even grainy and unfocused, you would think if he focused, through his fury, he would have noticed Lauren's face. Alex noticed right away that it was Lauren . . . so, obviously if you looked, you could see. I really liked how helpful Alec was, when confronted by Edward. Coming to his home in the wee hours of the night, to let him know something was up with Lauren. Driving him the airport. I was glad that Bella stopped her search for a new job, for the reason that Alec was just as much a pawn/victim as Edward and Bella were from Mike and Lauren's shit. I was very glad that Mike came to speak with Edward and that he realized how off her rocker Lauren had gotten. Even more happy that Mike spoke to the police about what happened. I did hope to hear if something happened to him, for his involvement. I was surprised that Bella was able to get past what Edward had said to her that night of the photo's. It's a good thing they had the foundation of love in their relationship first. I really liked that it took them months to work their way back together. Loved that once they did, it was new, fresh and forgiven. That she said yes to moving back in . Really a very crafty fic. Twisty and turny. You had me up until 1a finishing it. Goodness.
petmom1213 chapter 36 . 10/27/2015
So so good. I loved it.
Daisy Grace chapter 36 . 8/22/2015
One question which I was waiting for and I didn't read that it was addressed - what happened to Newton? Emmett took him to the police station but what was his outcome (he played a part of this debaucled plan)? I thought Emmett was going to tell us but then - it never happened. *shrugging shoulders*
divyvicki chapter 36 . 7/4/2015
Great story. Wondering though, what did Bella do with Jake when she spent the night with Edward that last time.
divyvicki chapter 35 . 7/3/2015
Great reunion.
divyvicki chapter 34 . 7/3/2015
She could at least talk to him. Esme has good advice for Edward.
divyvicki chapter 33 . 6/27/2015
Glad she got away from the crazy one okay.
divyvicki chapter 32 . 6/27/2015
Yeah, bitch is going yo get hers.
divyvicki chapter 31 . 6/27/2015
Wow, Lauren really is crazy.
FAXalltheway chapter 35 . 6/21/2015
Love love loved this story! Thanks sooo much for writing it!
divyvicki chapter 30 . 6/21/2015
Now how am I going to quit reading here?
divyvicki chapter 29 . 6/21/2015
That was interesting! Can't wait to see what Mike's words of wisdom will be.
divyvicki chapter 28 . 6/21/2015