Reviews for The Illness
Akumu no Tenshi chapter 12 . 11/11/2013
I enjoyed this please update soon. It's really good.
cary99 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Loved it
NarutoFangirl101 chapter 11 . 2/9/2013
omgoshomgoshomgosh please writ more stat! PLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAA ASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEE!
thankyou XD
Joanny-chan chapter 11 . 2/6/2013
Thank the Lord! You fianlly updated...there were some typos but that is ok...The story is good and I cant wait for the next chapter!
Joanny-chan chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
OMG such a great story! continue it please! im already following you on this story now! so continue!
Weapon-Blood-LOVER chapter 9 . 6/28/2012
I agree with you are right people have no right to destroy story's oh and I love this story
PoeticNonsenseNinjaStyle chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
gimme more!
Kanrei chapter 8 . 4/3/2012
so were they all in the same experiment or smthin?

update soon
Miss Light Bright chapter 8 . 4/1/2012
awwwww sasuke is so cute!

And the experiment! If Naruto has something they don't, that would be really cool! I am excited for more GAAHHHH! I love this story with a passion.
Miss Light Bright chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
OMG this story is amazing! Please continue soon.

I am excited to find out where Naruto and what will be done to him. I wonder what Kyuubi meant when he said not to take those pills. I want to know more!
Kanrei chapter 7 . 3/26/2012
so he was...err kidnapped right?

update soon
Jennifer chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
this story is really awesome! im happy i found it! please keep writing, im really enjoying what has happened as of yet and cant wait to read what happens next!
dragonfire04 chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
please update soon. i like the sound of the story.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Hey I love this story but it takes to long to update please try to update faster or people won't be able to wait and will stop reading but it's a really good story that they should read
Melikalilly chapter 3 . 7/24/2011
This is really good

was naruto there at the lab explosion and can he turn into a fox ?