Reviews for Supernatural
maleisha54 chapter 1 . 1/14
THAT WAS BEAUTIFULLY AWESOME
Rima chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I have a headcanon that Chief!Itachi still secretly loves Sakura and he only stays with Aiko mainly to please his dad though he does like her. And that's why he's such an ass to Sakura especially after she gets pregnant cause now he's essentially seeing what he could have had if he'd stood up to his father. If that's not how you intended it, don't correct me, let me wallow in my angst.
3 PoisenedKISS 3 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ah loved it, it was really nice ;3
becauseambatman1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Aww so adorable
thetinroof chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
So beautiful.
Kyuubi's Angel of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Hmmmm. I thought the idea was very interesting. I'm assuming the flashbacks at the beginning are non-ninja Itachi then towards the end you have ninja-Itachi. This was really well-written and very sweet. It was definitley new being peeved at Itachi while swooning over him at the same time. I'm curious to know if Sakura did end up healing ninja-Itachi though.
A sequal would be very nice, I wonder how he got back.
Ninja-Itachi's determination too prove that he wasn't the same as the other was very cute as well! Although sometimes it got a bit confusing to keep up with what was going on throughout the story. Nonetheless I enjoyed it, good job.
ChinkyBella chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Another chapter please?
eaie17 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
love the story...make a sequel please!
AkInA-AyUmE-ErZa-MiSaKi chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
CUTEEE! I Gahhh it would be awesome if you made this a mutichaptered story! If you do make a sequel, message me!
Cherry jubilee chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ha ha you made me love and hate itachi at the same time. Very well written, I really liked it.
bananafrappe chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awwww! So damn cute. Curse you, real time Itachi for being a dweeb, but hot DAMN, ninja Itachi! Such a gentleman. Loved it; good job.
aina.akkarin chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Great story :)
I loved how the Itachi's differed so much, great idea...
thanks for writing this... :)
little.starrie chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
Finally, here's the promised review, sorry that I took a while as I had to murder my midterms. Haha.

Anyways, on with the review . . .

I recognize the excerpt of lyrics from Katy Perry's ET song. I really like those lines of lyrics even though it mentions 'victim' and 'abduction'. And you know how much I like the term 'poison'. Haha. I wonder how is this story going to relate to the lyrics.

I feel the same way as Tsunade, I don't like the dentistry. The drilling is not pleasant. That's kind of cute that he's "afraid" of the dentistry or rather tries to avoid it?

Hmm...so Itachi seems to have lost his memory? Fell and hit his head. Something like that. Or someone washed away his memories? Itachi would be the man to wear mesh shirts hidden under that giant cloack with red clouds. By the way, I just did some Naruto-background-research, and haha, I can see why Sakura was shocked to see that outfit because it doesn't quite suit him no matter how dashing he is. It does not flatter his figure/appearance.

Haha! I can't believe Sasuke thought Sakura wanted to show her 'new body enhancement' to him. How would he know they feel fake?

Oooooo, two Itachi's? Hm, clone? Oh, okay. So one of them is from an alternate universe. Interesting. I figure the two Uchiha siblings would make Sakura babysit the ninja-Itachi (bonding time?). Hmm...since I'm not familiar with Naruto background, I'm guessing that Sakura might have a romantic relationship with Itachi in the past or some sort of issue that was not handled well with him.

Why so serious, Sasuke? Haha. Looks like Sakura could not get away with the babysitting. Pretty true, doctors are replaceable, but the patients might not the new replacement. It would be a tad funny that the hospital falls apart after Sakura leaves, but since there are her co-workers and she needs to spend time with the other Itachi, it is most unlikely to happen, eh?

Ooo, was that a flashback? The whole you-can-touch-me-and-I-will-not-break. Haha. I wonder what is Itachi and Sakura's past...? Aw, how adorable, the next flashback. I could already imagine Sakura attacks Itachi with tickles and he took her seriously, so he defended himself, hence she was underneath him. Then a semi-pillow fight, how fluffy. Then being a 'nerd' for reading Sci-Fic, but they are so intriguing~

Ninja Itachi sure was bold enough to ask Sakura of her past relationship with his other self. And haha, Sasuke was indeed not very smart when the matters were his wife-related.

Aww...so Itachi broke up his engagement with Sakura because of his father, Fugaku? Boo. That sucks. I guess Itachi wasn't brave enough to step it up to his father? Talk it out? Or was it he [Itachi] was doing it to keep Sakura safe? Hm. Hopefully after telling her secret, which by the way I was surprised how fast she felt comfortable discussing this because I thought she would take a little more time but I guess not (strong), Sakura would feel more comfortable with the ninja Itachi and perhaps love him?

Awww [again], so they did fall in love and had a sweet ending (yay). Really adorable that the confession took place when Sakura was semi-drunk. It seems alcohol gives us a boost of confidence.

It was really bittersweet that the non-ninja Itachi said he cannot love Sakura and doesn't necessarily mean he does/did not want to. But still, it irks me that he did not stand up to his father.

Anyways, that was a nice touch, you had the story progressing with tiny (fluff) flashbacks in between. Especially the last 3 flashbacks, it could be viewed as flashbacks between ninja-Itachi and Sakura. I do wonder what was wrong with Itachi earlier with the coughing up blood. I'm guessing Sakura healed or helped him? I'm very happy that ninja Itachi kept his promise. Or else it would have been a sad ending.

Overall good job with the one-shot, amazing that all happened in one chapter. I do wonder, for the umpteeth time in this review, if ninja-Itachi liked the AU Sakura? A little crush?

Lastly, I think I got a sense of why the story was called "Supernatural" and the link to Katy's song. The ninja-Itachi was the alien, eh?

And that concludes my review :)
ChildOfYinAndYang chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Awwwwww that wassss tooooooo cute for word I like how the 1 itachi was a pussy and the other was AWESOME
Lil'Conqueror chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This was absolutely beautiful.

Amazing idea! ;)