Reviews for Insipidity, Noise, Nothingness, Self Importance
deBurca chapter 1 . 9/28
Loved it, thanks very much. Read it a while ago, refound it today.
BookRookie12 chapter 2 . 7/30
Isn't it condescenSION, not condescendence?
That was entertaining. I wonder what a Caroline Bingley tantrum would look like?
BookRookie12 chapter 1 . 7/30
MAN do I love this Bingley. Hey Charlie, do you think you could orchestrate some 'accidental' humiliation for MY sis tonight? This guy is so sparkling and teasing but so very, very, clever! (Wait, I thought he wasn't supposed to be clever, but whatevs, one cannot spend years in the company of a certain gentleman of our mutual acquaintance without acquiring, at least to some degree, his characteristics.)
But Bingley is amazing! Wish I could do that to MY sister.
Motherof8 chapter 2 . 10/11/2015
That was great. She is insufferable. Thanks
mustreadmorebooks chapter 2 . 3/30/2015
I enjoyed it - I loved the way Caroline got her comeuppance (although I enjoy stories where she isn't such a . . . COW as well, mostly I just enjoy really interesting writing, which you gave us!).
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I liked it.
bananafox chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
that was mean but thoroughly entertainly. caroline really was a spiteful cow.
meriland25 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
What an interesting story,both hilarious and a great study of character...wonderful! Have a nice day!
ConstanceBoniful chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
So nice to finally have that part of the story told. I could never stand her either...
Dizzy Lizzy chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Hilarity at it s best. Love it whenever that ginger-pumpkin gets her 'cum-up-ins'. Splendid, nicely done.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
i loved caroline's reaction... it was priceless
Valentine Rain chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
*bursts into laughter* that was aweosme! Oh what I would have done to see Caroline's face!
Valentine Rain chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Poor Darcy.. well at least it shall be amusing! ;)
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
awesome chapter! I laughed so so many times through it. I really dislike Caroline as well, and I'm glad to see her get what was coming to her.

i know some people might think they were too mean, but honestly, I'm more glad to see that Darcy and Bingley aren't all blind to Caroline's ways. I think it's rather good for her to understand the troubles her ways cause for herself. I always got annoyed at her hypocritical sayings and honestly annoying compliments.

anyways, I love Bingley and Darcy bromance, and so the idea of them being brothers and being happy about it really makes me happy.

Thank you for this awesome twoshot! I loved it!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This chapter made me smile so much! I love mischievous Bingley. in the book he's always so gentle mannered, I love the idea of him having a playful streak.

and I can't wait for the great reveal to caroline. XDXD she's going to get what's coming!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »