Reviews for Insipidity, Noise, Nothingness, Self Importance
mustreadmorebooks chapter 2 . 3/30
I enjoyed it - I loved the way Caroline got her comeuppance (although I enjoy stories where she isn't such a . . . COW as well, mostly I just enjoy really interesting writing, which you gave us!).
Guest chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
I liked it.
bananafox chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
that was mean but thoroughly entertainly. caroline really was a spiteful cow.
meriland25 chapter 2 . 5/11/2013
What an interesting story,both hilarious and a great study of character...wonderful! Have a nice day!
ConstanceBoniful chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
So nice to finally have that part of the story told. I could never stand her either...
Dizzy Lizzy chapter 2 . 11/6/2012
Hilarity at it s best. Love it whenever that ginger-pumpkin gets her 'cum-up-ins'. Splendid, nicely done.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 2 . 8/18/2012
i loved caroline's reaction... it was priceless
Valentine Rain chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
*bursts into laughter* that was aweosme! Oh what I would have done to see Caroline's face!
Valentine Rain chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Poor Darcy.. well at least it shall be amusing! ;)
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
awesome chapter! I laughed so so many times through it. I really dislike Caroline as well, and I'm glad to see her get what was coming to her.

i know some people might think they were too mean, but honestly, I'm more glad to see that Darcy and Bingley aren't all blind to Caroline's ways. I think it's rather good for her to understand the troubles her ways cause for herself. I always got annoyed at her hypocritical sayings and honestly annoying compliments.

anyways, I love Bingley and Darcy bromance, and so the idea of them being brothers and being happy about it really makes me happy.

Thank you for this awesome twoshot! I loved it!
KnowledgeandImagination chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
This chapter made me smile so much! I love mischievous Bingley. in the book he's always so gentle mannered, I love the idea of him having a playful streak.

and I can't wait for the great reveal to caroline. XDXD she's going to get what's coming!
mahhhfy chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Oh my god! That was wonderful! Truly a great way to deliver a much needed-and hilarious-set-down for Miss Bingley. I absolutely loved it, thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
This was great fun, extremely gratifying (she really did NEED this), and quite thought-provoking, too. It fits quite well, with canon, as Caroline's about-face regarding Elizabeth as Mrs. Darcy in the P&P wrap-up/epilogue could use a bit more explanation, at least in my mind. (Not that I'm criticizing P&P - that story wasn't about Caroline, after all. I just like to know what happened behind the scenes with her, as she really was a cow!) I've always suspected it would've been very, very hard for Miss Bingley to break herself of that instinctual habit of deriding Lizzy anytime she was mentioned. It makes sense to me that someone may have had to force a reality check on her, and it is quite amusing to imagine it happening this way.

Also, I LOVED the amusing idea that Bingley would cash in his "you interfered in my relationship and now you owe me one" card with Darcy in this way. I can completely imagine Bingley dreading giving Caroline this news And since it's not like him to hold a *real* grudge against Darcy, one which would allow him to try and cash in that card years later over a serious issue, I can easily imagine him playing that card now with great humor. Perfect!

On a side note, I couldn't find this fic listed on the JAFF Index list of "Caroline Set-Downs." I'm not sure how the JAFF listings work from the author's side, but this story truly deserves more attention! Might you consider asking for that tag to be added to your fic? :)
pricessbuttercup chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
this is funny :)

but what i really want to know is to what Bingley alluded to early on in the first chapter. He never throught it possible, except maybe when...

could you maybe do a different piece addressing this? I imagine it would involve a discission between Jane and Bingley, playing giggling matchmaker.
LadyElejahDarcy chapter 2 . 5/7/2012
lovely little story, i absolutely adore the humour in this. I agress with you perfectly on the character of Caroline Bingley.. i detest her and etc.. like the modern day words.. she needs a reality check.. other pride adn prejudice fanfic also portray caroline as a sort of antagonist.. to the point of mental sent to Bedlam. check them out!i dont remember the names but PM me and i'll find them for you again :)