Reviews for Nightmare
babyloki21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Awwwwwww, so cute
Queen Serenity chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Not sure if you know about the new pairing feature, but you should consider marking this as a pairing between Loki and Thor so that people looking for fics with a pairing like this will find your story to read. :)
shiawasena neko chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Very cute. Thor is a good brother.
Verona111 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
okay so i was bored and so i was browsing through my favorites, and i came through your adorable Nightmare drawing and i couldn't help but smile. Seriously, every time i'm bored or sad or something, i go on there and look at some of your pics and i feel better hahaha. Also, i finally saw the link in your description and i read your story.
It's perfect! It's adorable, it's brotherly, it's written so well and detailed, i could imagine every word you said! Well done! (i will certainly check your other stories out!)

But what i really liked is how you put Loki and Thor in a bed and made it unslashy, haha. I don't think Thor and Loki sleeping together is slashy, but lots of people would think and say that. hell, i always think about thor and loki sleeping together in the not-wrong-way. But anyway, i liked how you proved it's okay :) finally, someone who's on my side, lol. (are you?)

again, super great job! and i enjoy your drawings alot!
I Know Love Hurts 2010 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Aww! That was such a sweet story and a great picture on deviant art too!
Immasweetslover chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
I like it well written and wonderful but I have one question this is when they were little yes? If it is I would say they were IC if not OOC behavior...I'm not really a big fan of OOC fanfics but this is would be one of the few I like
lederra chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Poor Loki but at least he has Thor to hug him.
ZenyZootSuit chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
AWWWW! I love these nightmare fics
moviegal99 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
That was very sweet and well written. Just what I needed :) thank you for sharing this wonderful fic
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Awww
Mysterious Little Critter chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Awwwwwww!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
wow this is amazing!
please write something more to it! please please please! it was absolutely fantastic.
imaPotato chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
D'aww3
jackilantern chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
D': Ohhhhh Lokiiiii how I loovvvee youuuu I saw your art on deviantART and came to check this out! :P You are such a fantastic writer! You really capture presence and emotion well 3

I loved it sooooo much :U
thegriffin88 chapter 1 . 6/21/2012