Reviews for Path to Perfection
Streaks454 chapter 44 . 3/19
Why is it still not finished? I want to find out what is going to happen.
SoniaBambini18 chapter 44 . 12/16/2016
I have somehow finished this trilogy and I have to say that at first I didn't quite like it cause I thought the characters were a bit off... I mean I still hate of how you portray KF and Nightwing but the rest of the story is coming of nicely I love Jakenie they are cute and you know... BBRAE 4EVER!
I would like to see you continue this story I see that it was last updated in 2011 but don't you thing they deserve a proper ending ?
Anonymous chapter 44 . 11/13/2016
When will u finish this story? I'm dying to know what will happen next !
Flinxforeva chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
I cant believe how mean jinx and kid flash are to mark he so cute and sweet and the whole time i knew who dove wad i just knew it!i think mark shoulf be CONTINUE THIS STORY!
Liz chapter 44 . 6/16/2016
I love it, wrote more when have time okay.
Guest chapter 44 . 5/24/2016
Plz finish this
Guest chapter 44 . 5/13/2016
Next chapter has been promised. Can we see it soon. I really like this story.
Langston476 chapter 44 . 4/3/2016
Dude I'm not sure why happen but this story has to go. I'm stuck on this story air so good.
r2d2 rules chapter 44 . 3/13/2016
what's wrong with lose? is she okay? will jinx and kf accept him when he's Jakes and revenues son.

love:r2d2 rules
r2d2 rules chapter 44 . 3/12/2016
hurry please! I'm so happy mark is going to be Jake and Revenues son! mark is my brother's name.
Guest chapter 44 . 2/23/2016
whens the next chapter coming please do it soon
Lyra chapter 40 . 2/8/2016
I think your plane mean for turning jake into that power mad guy what he said that was not jake but A very good character still but I think the drastic change in his behavior is a little too much but still the story I strive to stop eating it so I could try to read other stories I didn't last today that's how good your stories are so thank you for written A very good character still but I think the drastic change in his behavior is a little too much but still the story I strive to separating it so I could try to read other stories I didn't last today that's how good your stories are so thank you for writing oh and sorry I just posted this I just started reading this when I found out that I could actually look at fanfiction well appointed we could just that it never came to my mind before
Gfdyu chapter 44 . 12/3/2015
Plz continue its been years
Guest chapter 44 . 11/8/2015
I will like the hidden series and can not wait till the next chapter please hurry
Guest chapter 44 . 11/8/2015
When will the next chapter be out