Reviews for Waltz for Eva and Che A Battle of the Minds
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
This is wonderful...
TheMightyGhost chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
I can't reply to the guest reviewer in the proper way, so I'll write my reply here. I wrote that retelling of that particular scene a few years ago now, and it was meant as a literal retelling of the scene, and also, I'm pretty sure I only wrote it because I was bored. I wanted to experiment on how easy it would be to write a scene from a film, I guess. You also said "Just for the record, your profile seems to suggest that negative reviews have something against you personally or want you to stop writing." That is not the case, I haven't written anything new on here since 2011 because I don't want to anymore, I just don't feel the need, and I have other priorities going on in my life. And I haven't got any real negative comments, I don't think so anyway. And can I just say, I completely agree with what you said about this story, it doesn't contribute any new ideas or opinions about this scene, but I don't think it was meant to in the first place. Thank you for your comments.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Just for the record, your profile seems to suggest that negative reviews have something against you personally or want you to stop writing. It could be, as is the case with me, that negative reviews are a service to people who want to know what they should read, and that you personally have no bearing on what is garbage versus what is quality - or at least entertaining - fan fiction.

"Hating" doesn't come from a personal grudge. It comes from wanting better for the fandom.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This seems like an artless and literal reading of the film scene. Where there is much room for originality, insight, or compelling material here, you give the audience the sense that you are merely a fan with absolutely nothing new to say.
Christinessmartreplacement chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Wow. Just saw this brilliant show only the other night, and was struck at how...close they are in this scene.

Well done, and well written- I loved it!