Reviews for A Thin Line
James Birdsong chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Good really
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
Life is gonna get tougher before it gets better.

mrspencil chapter 6 . 6/25/2011
I am beginning to wonder if there is anyone they can trust:) And on top of this, they are supposed to uphold the law! Continues to intrigue.

James Birdsong chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Good five chapters
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
I like it when Gregson teases Lestrade. Hey, at least the guy that messed around in the kitchen could cook.

Great chapter!

mrspencil chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Again, a nicely balanced chapter with a share of humour and the tension still underlying everything. I enjoyed Gregson having a chance of a relaxing evening, too :)

xravenscroftx chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
this is BRILLIANT so far!

thanks for posting :)
Sorbus Aucuparia chapter 4 . 6/19/2011
Very good work! I love how you let your plot develop, weaving a net closer and closer around Gregson and Lestrade. They are truely walking a very thin line. You have a special gift for writing dialogues, has anybody told you that yet? The interaction between your characters is just marvelous and so well written that I can picture it like a movie in my head. Keep up the good work!
Aragonite chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
I am in love with this story, and I adore your Gregson.

Please don't stop any time soon.
mrspencil chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
All the infighting and jostling for position and backstabbing ( literal or otherwise) makes me wonder how any crimes get dealt with. Interesting to see how loyalties are earned or lost

mrspencil chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
Again, you are handling a complicated plot very well. Lestrade's sister sounds formidable, and Gregson in particular is having to keep his wits about him. An impression of an era when lives were quite cheap is given.

MrsP( finally able to review after several attempts.)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
West is unnecessarily cruel and evil. At least only one person got seriously injured.

mrspencil chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
Impressive description of the brawl and aftermath, and the event after the boy dropped his gun was chillingly unexpected. The boys are playing a very dangerous game and you are really getting intno your stride with this story. Very well done!

mrspencil chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Delighted to see a new story from you, the time frame it is set in is intriguing. I like the uneasy truce and respect between Lestrade and Gregson and their determination to clean up the Yard . Very nice work:-)

Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
As long as he's not sent back into the river again.

33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »